• Comment System%s's Photo
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Bad coaster layout and bad theming.
    Good luck with your future projects.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Bad coaster layout and bad theming.
    Good luck with your future projects.

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    Sorry but there is just not enough there to comment on thus why I voted the way I did.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Looking back, this sucked worse than a dying vacuum. Please kill this and chop it up into little bits never to be seen again.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    What part of you made you feel like this was worthy of submission? It seems like you aspire to be the next GigaG. You should look to more renowned members like CP6 and Six Frags for inspiration instead.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    One basic change you need to do is to increase the map size from 20x20 or whatever you're using in your submissions. It's way too small for accolades.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    it's not the size, size has not a lot to do with it i think. mainly it's the concept/execution....look at horrific hazards the aftermath, that was tiny and easily won an accolade.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Horrific Hazard Aftermath is still like four times bigger than this, plus the height of it increases the overall "volume" of it. I mean, how small can you go? There must be a limit where it doesn't matter how high the quality is, if there's almost no quantity.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

What part of you made you feel like this was worthy of submission? It seems like you aspire to be the next GigaG.

Now don't go too far...
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    ..full scale arial :lol:

Do honorary mentions win parkmakers points?
  • posix%s's Photo
    i thought they would. but apparently they don't :???:
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    If everything submitted earned points, someone could simply submit a thousand crap parks and land at the top of the HoF list. Points should only be awarded to deserving submissions.

My curiosity strikes when it comes to pre-2002 releases. New Element was simply a "club" so will parks from before that count?
  • dr dirt%s's Photo

If everything submitted earned points, someone could simply submit a thousand crap parks and land at the top of the HoF list.

Exactly my thoughts, and giving points based on the percentage score gives quite a bit.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    This park had just about as much detail as the NES.
  • posix%s's Photo
    okay, points are fixed it seems :)

i do agree with maverick's point though. maybe we need a new rule that limits the amount of competitive submissions you may submit per month.
  • J K%s's Photo
    What happens if I had ten competitive parks on my computer that i wanted to submit though? Aslong as they were to a good standard I don't see how limiting the number of submissions would help. Just say HM's don't get points as they haven't scored a medal or accolade.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i think there could just be a "just don't be ridiculous" policy. if you notice someone is just being ridiculous, you can deny submissions?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    ^ I agree
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Just say HM's don't get points as they haven't scored a medal or accolade.

This makes sence to me
  • 5.00%(required: 50%)  Spotlight Submission
    Percentage of vote: 5%
    RCTCA 20%
    Casimir 10%
    chapelz 10%
    nin 10%
    5dave 5%
    Evil WME 5%
    geewhzz 5%
    Kumba 5%
    posix 5%