I don't think that one support under the balloons would support that much weight. Also the screen looks unfinished so its hard to judge the screen as a whole.
I like the idea of the balloon race in the clouds, but the execution is not good. Some tips:
- Take the balloon race down and build the clouds around it, on the ground.
- If you want to give it an extra airy look, you can place some water around it so you have white clouds on blue water (representing a blue sky).
- Drop the castle, it doesn't fit the theme. The red/grey combo is not working.
- Make the huts of the kiddie coaster invisible (or not) and give it a station with a width of 2 tiles instead of one.
- Playground looks poorly, needs more playtools! Also, maybe give it a sand underground
- That tree is awful, get rid of it!
- More foliage in the corners, it's too clean.
- Those colored pillars have to go.
totally want to play on that magenta jungle gym only to look up at a metal white blob that's precariously held in-place by a b&m support. learn2realism.
"Cloudy with a chance of fun!"
Community Forum Software by IP.Board