2002 / 2002 NE Awards Results

• Andy Hodgson%s's Photo
    Alright! The ONE catagory I voted in didn't win one thing! YAY, not. That's alright, I agree with a couple of those, and some I don't. I really like the idea of the Winner of Best Runner-Up becoming a Spotlight, and Best Non-Parkmaker becoming a Parkmaker. Very good idea.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    The awards show was a disgrace to humanity.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Congrats to the winners!

Also, congrats to Kiddo and Posix.

*applauds.

Congrats to prince and TX, you guys are next (other than me, muhahaha!)
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Congrats to the winners, and also to those that got their asses kicked, for not screaming to loud. Gotta keep the hearing, so that I know what Gymkid will say next..

Yea, there ya go. :yup:

Awards, and stuff.

Kai :et:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Congrats to everyone who won but I thought it might have been more logical to make PA the second parkmaker considering he came in 2nd place, not that Kiddo isn't good enough, but I just thought it was maybe a little unfair.

Rock on! PA parks are nice, the best is Project Fret 2 :) :lol: ;).

Congrat to all the winners!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I got third best wooden. Wow, that makes me all fuzzy, even if it means my vote for Timber Wolf didn't count.

No-one that I voted for won first. Well done me.
  • Maverick%s's Photo

Asshole Award
    Winner-Chauncey Gardner
    2.NeViS
    3.Stupid-Git

i'm deeply hurt :(
  • VanSchyndel%s's Photo
    A long time ago, when the dinosaurs existed...
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    WHAT IS THIS BUMP!!!?!?! JUST TO TALK ABOUT DINOSAUAURASS?!?! WHAT IS THIS ATTROCIOUS CONOCIOUS CRAZINESS!!!!!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    This thread is great, I'm glad it was bumped. posix hadn't even been parkmaker yet... wow. Really, really too long ago for my liking, actually. The fact that some of us have been here for 10+ years is mind boggling to me. Also, why did we stop doing real life awards? I'd like to see those come back for the next award show. We are as much theme park enthusiasts as we are enthusiasts of RCT, I'd think.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    can we have a King of the Dinosaurs award

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading