RCT Discussion / New LL Memory Editor/Trainer

• Milo%s's Photo
    You are fucking awesome! I love you darkfire. I wish there were more people around to use it though. :( Oh well. I will use it.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    This is in-fucking-credible thank you so much for making this Darkfire this has got to be one of the if not THE most usefull LL trainer ever made
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    OMG, this is just insane! Maybe I'll play LL more again...:D
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    I have a problem with that trainer, it always said that it doesn't detect my rct1 game and it is working? Then I always have to restart the trainer... Is that a known bug?
    I use windows 98 and I think that it is USA version (not sure if it cans be a canadian version)... :D

Edited by lucas92, 09 July 2006 - 08:09 PM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I just skimmed that shit and it sounds awesome. Kind of pissed I spent all that time learning WinHack, though. Might have to give it a go.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

This is amazing! SPECTACULAR WORK DARKFIRE!!!!

/RCTCA\
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    thank god i posted a topic about fucking height restrictions. lol.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well MA, you can still make rides disappear, which is one thing this trainer appears not capable of.
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'm glad you started that topic too Silenced. :D

I have a problem with that trainer, it always said that it doesn't detect my rct1 game and it is working? Then I always have to restart the trainer... Is that a known bug?
    I use windows 98 and I think that it is USA version (not sure if it cans be a Canadian version)... :D

View Post

No, this isn't a known bug. :( What error message do you get?
    If you don't have RCT running then you get a message saying:
    "RollerCoaster Tycoon could not be found. Do you want to restart the game?"
    Is it that one?
    Also what do you mean by "it is working", what exactly works before you get the error?

As far as I'm aware there are 4 versions of LL; UK, US, German, and Dutch. So yeah, you'll probably get the US one in Canada.
    So if you’d selected "Other version" on the first run, maybe try reinstalling and selecting that you have the US version?

If you could clarify what exactly happens, I can offer more useful help. Thanks :)
    <darkfire>
  • posix%s's Photo
    mantis, you can make rides invisible with 4cars :p (sorry for raining on your parade, cory)

as far as i know, rctll was released in these versions.
    dutch, french, german, italian, korean, polish, spanish, swedish, english (uk), english (us).
    at least, that's my rctll patch collection :D
    so, he's having rctll us, right?
    then again, isn't canada more connected to the uk than to the us? maybe they sold the uk version over there?
    how can you find out, actually?
  • lucas92%s's Photo

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'm glad you started that topic too Silenced. :D
    No, this isn't a known bug. :( What error message do you get?
    If you don't have RCT running then you get a message saying:
    "RollerCoaster Tycoon could not be found. Do you want to restart the game?"
    Is it that one?
    Also what do you mean by "it is working", what exactly works before you get the error?

As far as I'm aware there are 4 versions of LL; UK, US, German, and Dutch. So yeah, you'll probably get the US one in Canada.
    So if you’d selected "Other version" on the first run, maybe try reinstalling and selecting that you have the US version?

If you could clarify what exactly happens, I can offer more useful help. Thanks :)
    <darkfire>

View Post

I followed these steps: I opened rct1, opened a saved game, started the trainer, worked normally then after 5 minutes or 10 minutes, it said that it doesn't detect my game... I run in maximized window too if that cans helps...
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    ^Ah so this has only happened once? I would just try again and if the problem persists (or happens to anyone else) let me know. :) If you could give more info if it happens again; like what you were doing at the time and what the error message says exactly it would be a great help.
    At present, this problem would probably be too hard to find possibly being anywhere in the program (or in fact anywhere)!
    There is one thing though; had you left the map control (the one that shows what you are building) open for the 5-10 minutes? It would make more sense if the error occurred whilst that was updating (which it does every couple of seconds) than when the trainer is doing nothing. Thanks in advance.

-----------------------

You can make track invisible with my trainer too :D, the ride options are the third button from left (the helter-skelter and spanner). Change the track type to something like crooked house. This can only be done to rides with only track pieces that were in the original rct (no expansion packs) though.

To make other things invisible, like in Falcon, you'll have to wait for me to finish my How-To :kiss:.

----------------------

I'm sure the Korean players use trainers, but I'm not aware of any that say they support the Korean version? Hmmm.

The Dragons and Beast have automatic version detection, and I think at the bottom of the Dragons v5 window it says what version you have :).

df
    20 minutes and I've already made a working elevator and a working coaster with a double loading station. This shit is a godsend.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    That's pretty fucking awesome. Now we can expect more Species-style coasters!
    Does it do vertical lifts too?
    I'm sure it does through the HEX editor, Mantits, but there's no easy way to get around doing that one the old fashioned way yet.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    hey there's no call for that. the capitalisation just adds insult to injury.
    Old times sake, bud. Us RCT Survivors need to stick together. Men of Harlech still should have won...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    it's the truth!
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    I've just added a forth how-to: making track invisible. This explains how I did Falcon, and how you can make any track invisible.

Enjoy!

df
    Damn, dude. You just opened a nice little can of worms with that shit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading