RCT Discussion / The List #100-1

• Ride6%s's Photo

mmm....Infestation at Outpost 23 looks very intresting :p , never knew that one before :p .

It's from the first Pro Tour prelims. "alien/space" round I believe. cBass and Phatage both came to fame for the first time here at NE as a result of that round.

Oh and I'm honored that Euphoria City makes the list. :)

Ride6
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I'll be intirested to see where/if things like Ouest fall.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

Iris' back with an all new list just for NE3. However this is not the list of the past. No, this list has more then the top 50 parks ever. This list has The Top 100 RCT Creations Ever! Right now you maybe be wondering why less then 100 RCT Creations are on the list? Well what fun is it to just hand you everything all at once?

Than. Please change it. Then for time (if... then, we made something then we moved on), Than for comparison (greater than, i have a bigger penis than you).
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Also, that should read "Iris is back", unless we are talking about his back. Which we aren't.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Also, are you going to put up the descriptions I gave you?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Not without ones for LL. If I can get that, then I will be happy too.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    has anyone else noticed that the waterparks for Snowdrop appear to be mislabelled?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Sorry for the massive delay in updating this, but I'll have it up tomorrow, I even uploaded the screens so if your clever you can get 77-65 now :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Updated.

It seems im one of few Twisted lover around here, imo BOTV is top 10 worthy.

Oh and I know the list is sorta boring right now, but it picks up soon...
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    dang, thats a lot of LL.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    If my Pro Tour park actually made the list, I'm very surprised to see it make it this far, especially over CIOA and KD.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Kumba, PLEASE put up my descriptions, otherwise what was the point of me doing them? And why didn't you ask me for descriptions of these?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Alright, as soon as I find some time I will add them.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    OK, thought everyone should know that there are some descriptions up on The List now. Only for the RCT2 parks, and only up to a point. Still, they should make for some nice reading for those that don't remember the parks or want a reminder.

To reiterate the situation, if somebody that has LL and a decent amount of knowledge of the parks that are going to be put up on this list has a spare few minutes and would consider writing a small review of the LL list entries (similar to the style of the RCT2 ones) that would be much appreciated by the Management.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    those were excellent, jem. never knew how accomplished you were as a writer, and i was impressed. i look forward to the rest.
    when will the next set be released, Kumba?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    nice writeups. very enjoyable.

I'm not a great writer but I suppose I might try some LL writeups I guess. without the PT deadline looming I have some spare time now...

are you going to continue writing for the rct2 parks turtle?
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I will continue to write the RCT2 ones up. Thankyou.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Not a whole lot of people are qualified to write LL; who's been here for all of them?
    Posix, maybe?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^dude I know these parks.... LL isn't that old
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    @ Ole: please give it a try...would be so good to have some write-ups for the LL-ones too.

@ Turtle: never had any doubts about your writing skills ;), but indeed, those write-ups are excellent!!!
    A very pleasant read, exactly pointing out what are the special highlights of each park, with lovely little touches about "RCT-history" and the parkmaker.....and that all in a very nice and compact text, exactly to the point....
    (special skill you have in this, for sure!)

Great job, Jem!!
    Enjoyed all of them, and they (you) also opened my eyes again to some things....looking forward to the next ones also.

Thank you a lot (and hope you are doing well too!)

Emergo

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading