Park / Egyptian Escape

8 Comments

• Top Gun%s's Photo
    I started this project back in July. It was ment to be my entry into the Egypt Road Rally on Rct2.com. Well, I lost interest and never finished it. But I suddenly felt the urge to play Rct again and stumbled across this so I decided that I might as well finish it.

Egyptian Escape is a small Egyptian/desert/oasis themed park. It boasts 2 rollercoasters; Black Mamba, a B&M Floorless coaster and The Wrath of Anubis, a GCI based woodie.

Posted Image

Egyptian Escape

If that doesnt work and you're a member you can go to Coastercrazy and download.

Enjoy and please rate/comment. :)

Edited by Top Gun, 31 March 2008 - 07:07 PM.

• Top Gun%s's Photo
    bump
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    stop bumping just for the hell of it
    it is not cool
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    No, what isnt cool is when you work really hard on something for it to only be ignored.
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    Well, the download doesn't work...
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    ^Download fixed.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo

No, what isnt cool is when you work really hard on something for it to only be ignored.

Oh wait, you're playing this game for us?

Shit sorry, there's me thinking you just wanted to have fun. How silly of me!
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    It was pretty nice. Both the coasters were way to slow, especially the floorless. The themeing was done pretty well throughout the park, but I didn't like the foliage, and most of the architecture looked the same. I liked the stations of the coasters for the most part, and the rapids were adventurous and well themed. The woody had a strange brake run...

It was okay, but the overall feeling of the park was messy, to me.

Good job though.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo

Oh wait, you're playing this game for us?

Shit sorry, there's me thinking you just wanted to have fun. How silly of me!

I did have fun building this, I just wanted to see if others liked it as much as I did. Sorry if you read me wrong.

Thank you jusmith for the feedback.

Edited by Top Gun, 02 April 2008 - 02:06 PM.