(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / ALL Enchanted Elements 2005-2018 by sfgadv02

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    Attached File  all_enchanted_elements.zip (15.65MB)
    downloads: 218
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Thanks Geewhzz
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Spyworks > Enchanted.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Hi guys,

I reuploaded the parks, and it now includes 2005-2018(before I just had 2005 and then 2010 through 2017).

http://www.nicscorner.com/ee.htm

Enjoy!

note: link in first post has been updated.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    i just reinstalled rct2 the other day and was looking at this, you have great timing!
  • rK_%s's Photo

Spyworks > Enchanted.

you are fucking useless.

Edited by rK_, 07 November 2009 - 08:04 PM.

• Brent%s's Photo
    Personal opinion, that's all. I mean, Enchanted is great, and I've loved the yearly updates but the Spyworks amusement parks will always be something that I'll never forget. Can't say the same for EE.
  • LDW%s's Photo
    Any news on 2019?
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    No news for EE 2019 yet, but rumours has it that Enchanted Inc. has been secretly building a park somewhere in Europe *cough* to compete with Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Coming later this year. (8 years @ NE) THAT. IS. ALL.

On a side note, continue thanks to RCTCA for uploading the parks and Brent for the support of the Spyworks series. lmao.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Wow. I'm pumped. I'm a huge fan of these parks, really inspiring semi-realistic overall fantastic work so needless to say I'm totally excited for your return sfgadv, cant wait.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Please please please build more! Enchanted Elements is one of my favourites! I'd love to see what turns out for 2019! Just bring us something please! THIS is way more anticipated than rct4!
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Punk rock.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Thank you, been waiting to go back and relive this great park. Obviously since the change of style building at NE it doesn't stand up aswell as it did in the park. But still overall some great work that definitely paved the way for alot of other parks and parkmakers. Thanks again man.

I never did understand the taking out of the Intamin Giga for the dueling-woodies. I forget what year he put them in, but the Giga couldn't have been any older than around "5 Years"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading