Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• K0NG%s's Photo
    Got tickets for the Green Day show at the Forum in LA 8/25 (w/Franz Ferdinand) and for Blink/ Weezer at Verizon on 9/17 (w/Taking Back Sunday & Asher Roth). Only two shows set in stone ATM (meaning, I actually have tix already).

Also...I have 4 tix (accidentally hit 8 instead of 4 and didn't want to miss out so, bought all 8 ) for the Green Day show. Not real bummed because I already see similar seats ( COL 30, row 14) selling online for upwards of $200 each. But, anyone from NE that might want 'em....I'd be willing to cut ya a deal. Unless you've called me out in the H2H forums recently in which case I'd cut ya an even better deal (they're right next to mine so, I'd get to bitchslap ya all night). :lol:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Most of my upcoming shows I'm playing. :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing The Hard Lessons on July 10th though... I'd like to hit up some bigger shows but there doesn't seem to be anything around me I really want to see and I'm running low enough on cash this year to not bother.

Ride6
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Mozilla I saw Coldplay back in May at Hershey and they're amazing.
    Definitely worth the pricey tickets.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    ^A lot of atmosphere, I guess? :nod:

Evil, you lucky man! Coldplay and Oasis!
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    AHHH going to george wein's folk festival on august 1st. Fleet Foxes, Iron & Wine, The Decemberists, Neko Case, and the Avett Brothers.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I'm going up to Massachusetts this weekend to visit some schools and see Coldplay at the Comcast Center.
    I was originally gonna go to All Points West this Sunday, but I'm not a big fan of the line-up anymore considering they put MGMT and Coldplay at the same time, not really sure why they did that. Is anyone planning on going to that, I know there's not too many of you around here?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    "which form of audio torture should we go to then, jerry? "
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Got tickets to Lolla a while back. Gonna be cool.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Andrew Jackson Jihad tomorrow night, gonna own.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Mission of Burma's headlining a free festival in Cleveland this September. If I don't make it I'll probably die.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Porcupine Tree in November,
    hopefully the venue is better than last time when I saw them.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    trip update: it owned. at least a hundred people crammed into like a 15x15 ft basement yelling lyrics along with the band. one of the best shows i've ever been to. god damn was it hot, though.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    just got tickets for the Brand New/Glassjaw show on the 25th.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Seeing the Killers on the fourth at the Garden. Should be great.

just got tickets for the Brand New/Glassjaw show on the 25th.

Pretty rad. Where at? Not going into Boston, are you?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    nah, it's in Wallingford, CT. it's a little farther away (i'm way up in the northeast) but it's more convenient seeing as it's the day before Thanksgiving.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

Seeing the Killers on the fourth at the Garden. Should be great.

I don't want to piss on your parade but they were pretty bad at Lolla. Without the fancy production techniques the music's rendered more boring than it was before.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I don't want to piss on your parade but they were pretty bad at Lolla. Without the fancy production techniques the music's rendered more boring than it was before.

Well, really, if you didn't want to rain on my parade then why the hell did you? Festivals suck anyway, so apparently Flowers is aware hence a shitty performance.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I'm sure if you're into the band it'll be cool, but don't expect perfect renditions of their songs. The guitar sounds tinny as hell and Flowers doesn't even touch a synth.

The free Mission of Burma show I wrote about earlier is on the same day as my cousins wedding. I may as well just die.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    skip the wedding!
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    since blink 182 got resch...now its on the day of the ap tour...

trying to decide which one to go to...help?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading