RCT Discussion / Favorite music

• Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    I have always like the Water Style, because I like the ocean and the lore surrounding it. I also like the Gentle when used as a more scary style and the horror and the Roman Fanfare sometimes. I honestly can't stand the Fairground Organ (carosel) unless used in a VERY specific way it totally drowns out everything else.

I find the jungle drums and the Wild West and the toyland annoying.

ALSO, for Entertainers I like the Sheriff one because he wears a white suit (!) if I ever made a park my "cameo" would be that one.

My favorite station I can not say it varies with the theme.

My favorite theme that people use is the Atlantis one, I also like a few others.

Any thoughts?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    ICE STYLE
  • marsh%s's Photo
    i like the romanfanfare, the rock styles & Dogmens beat

all the entertainers look like retards so i never use them

i never use stations , i build my own becaus the in game ones are always out of place
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i like the egyptian style the best.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    ^So do i.
  • Bernts_matte%s's Photo
    Space, i just love it, some time i build a ride where im building just to hear it :p
    Else is ice theam nice aswell,
    But my real favorite is the RCT1 meny theam xD
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Fantasy, by far. It's far more eerie sounding than the horror music. Used correctly, it can totally set the tone for a ride.

Rock Style 2 and Techno are the ones I use most often though. Wildwest and Ragtime are fun too.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Ice Style is great if used well.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I like Modern. Otherwise, they're all pretty useful.
  • nin%s's Photo

I like Modern.

:nod:

I also like Wild West, Ragtime, and, believe it or not, the Fairground Organ Style.

And Organ (?) style on occasion.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Custom music!!! =)

"MFG"
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Oriental music is the best. Everytime I see Bodhisattva I get chills.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    wild west and jurassic
  • nin%s's Photo
    ^Whoops, forgot Jurassic. I like that one too. :).
  • Technique%s's Photo
    Dun... dunn, dun.... dunn, dun..... dunn, dunnnnnnnn, dununununun nun nun nununun
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Either water, medieval, or jurassic. Great ones. But summer, western, organ, and ice are also pretty good. Also, I like the one on the home screen, but I don't think you can play that in game.

I find myself humming the water one sometimes. um um ummmmmmm um um ummmmm um um...

Edited by RaPiPo, 25 September 2008 - 03:38 PM.

• lucas92%s's Photo
    I love modern, rock and techno. Oh, and the crooked house music theme...
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Modern has got to be the best ever. Then the rock ones, oriental's cool. I like Summer, Water and Gentle, heck, I like nearly all of them, except toyland, fantasy, and snow. Martian I don't like either.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Space.
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    Jungle drums. Break out into a little tribal dance every time......

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading