Music Forum / What rap song has the most swearing in it?

• Fenrir%s's Photo
    I know Adrenaline Rush by Obie Trice has like 50 fucks in it and Lean Back by Fat Joe says nigga a shitload of time, but what hardcore rap fucking song just lays everything to waste?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i herd this one rock song that was pure curse words, like no other ones.
    i think it was by blink-182 but i forgot.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yeah that blink song probably does it.

Blink is total rap, straight up.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Role Call by Lil Jon & Ice Cube.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Why is this even an issue? Does anyone know the rap song that uses the best grammar? How about that for a fucking contest...

You kids value the wrong things in life.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Why is this even an issue? Does anyone know the rap song that uses the best grammar? How about that for a fucking contest...

Hear, Hear!!
  • posix%s's Photo

same thing running through my head.

some thoughts why i think swearing excites them.
    to swear at someone means to demonstrate power, to defend one's opinion, to release anger, to assert oneself. what you want to express by swearing, in this context, is basically:

"i am stronger than you. i will not obey to or follow your ideas, instead i will show you how stupid i think you are and make you understand that it should be you looking up to me".

so it has a strong aspect of being recognised by others. i think this is essentially what these kids want. recognition and respect. therefore, by listening to music with swearing in it, they can identify themselves with the vocalist or rapper, and imaginatory tell someone off just the way he/she does in the song. thus, the more swearing, the higher the dose, and the better.

which means, knowing someone likes music with a considerable amount of swearing in it, you can conclude he feels supressed, ignored or mentally irritated in his life. in my opinion, this is also the reason why rap music came from black people, who have always been supressed and treated badly in the history of america.

a quite similar interpretation can be applied to heavy metal music. especially those kinds that disregard any kind of melodic elements, because that would demonstrate the joy of music, which is not what these artist want to communicate. for them, it is important to tell of their both physiological and psychological suffering and pain, as they have never received enough caretaking or love by parents or any other figures they feel emotionally attached to. they do it in a loud, abrasive and angry way, baring all of their hatred, for the mere chance of just finally being heard and understood by others, and receiving sympathy and affection.

problems arise when these people, through their emotional instability, insecurity and angst, that over time is too much for them to cope with mentally, end up in utter confusion about their mind and body, and by seeking direction and a role in life, are easy prey for organisations such as satanism or other cult groups, that simply blame mankind's institutions, beliefs or social systems for their unlucky life events and their own mistakes. this is the reason why you find so many "goths" or "emos" in these genres.

to cut a long story short: do not bare your musical taste or things that excite you to people who might know a thing or two about life, and can therefore interpret things about you you would rather not let them see.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    Hear, Hear!!

i agree mostly witht that.
    very, very much reminds me of the conversations me and one of my best friends used to have...

so have you been educated in psychology posix?

Edit: and additionaly, its the whole naughty words thing...

Edited by SSSammy, 09 March 2009 - 02:44 PM.

• Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Wow this is ridiculous but all these comments draws me like a bloodhound to a crippled deer.

By the way, my draw fucking dropped to floor when I listened to the "Real N**** Roll Call uncensored" on YouTube. That was sad, funny and shocking at the same time.

a quite similar interpretation can be applied to [death] metal music. especially those kinds that disregard any kind of melodic elements, because that would demonstrate the joy of music, which is not what these artist want to communicate. for them, it is important to tell of [causing] both physiological and psychological suffering and pain,

Damm straight!

Kevin Enns Ist Krieg
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    You guys aren't good at listening to music.

I'm looking at you posix!
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Life goal #23: Become 'good' at listening to music.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

to cut a long story short: do not bare your musical taste or things that excite you to people who might know a thing or two about life, and can therefore interpret things about you you would rather not let them see.

this is the most amazing thing I have ever read.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

I know Adrenaline Rush by Obie Trice has like 50 fucks in it and Lean Back by Fat Joe says nigga a shitload of time, but what hardcore rap fucking song just lays everything to waste?

you're missing the point of the music.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading