Ask the Experts / Hack Like a 'WinHacker'

• RCT2day%s's Photo
    ^I know the chain won't appear visually. When I test the ride, it just approaches the vertical hill, loses speed, and rolls backwards.
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    Do you have each end of the lift hill with a chain? They also need to have the alternate colors.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Only one end has a lift chain. I didn't know I needed that but I'll give it a try. But I did know about be alternate colors, I have that.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ok so I'm having problems making a station invisible...

It worked perfectly the first time but I made a mistake with MOM and now I can't make those tiles invisble again, I've tried rebuilding the ride entirely, removing everything on those tiles including null items and all kinds of scenery and then retrying the hack as it always worked but the stations simply remain visible... and I can't seem to get it fixed...

What do I do with this since it appears those tiles just seem to hate me, it aren't blackholes just simply the hack itself that doesn't seem to work.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    I've had the same problem when making track inv., i had to go back some saves, since i couldn't get it fixed either...so i'm hoping you'll get it fixed, but i'm not sure if you can.

I wish i could help, but...unfortunately... i can't.

Good luck.
  • Misery%s's Photo

(quote removed)

Nice Tips but it doesnt work for me because im not sure where to place the invisible blocker!
  • Misery%s's Photo
    I am stuck where to put the invisible block help please!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    On top of the land spikes, just underground. Please don't double post like this.
  • Misery%s's Photo
    Sorry man im a noob to this a.k.a new ill know for next time!

Misery :-)
  • Misery%s's Photo
    Im not sure where to put the invisible blocker! Above land spikes im not sure what it is!

Misery :-)
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    If you read the instructions it says very clearly where to put it. Just go back and make sure you're reading and not just looking at the pictures.
  • Misery%s's Photo
    So its anywhere underground i believe
  • FredD%s's Photo

I have a coaster which I need to build on the station, launch... but the actual tophat isn't there yet because it would disturb my view while building. The tophat will be a merged part. Can I make the entrance and exit huts of the piece of track invisible before I do the merging and an incomplete track? Ir would that cause problems while merging?

• inthemanual%s's Photo

That shouldn't cause any problems. It might if the huts are rotated, because that seems to cause some weird things on occasion, but normal invisible huts should be fine.

• FredD%s's Photo

Ok, I'll just make them invisible now and do the merging later on.

Other problem: I want to to use wooden coastertrack as a roof on my station, it goes over the invisible entrance but the wooden coaster track built on that tile is also invisible. Is there any way to fix this? I tried to do the invisible entrance hack with the land lower, right under the wooden coaster roof but the wooden coaster remains invisible on that tile.

• Liampie%s's Photo

When you do the hack, there's this object floating high above the tile right? Once you delete that object, everything becomes invisible permanently... So that's why anything you build on that tile is invisible now. You shouldn't delete the floating object until you're sure the tile is finished... You have to redo the hack now.

• FredD%s's Photo

I didn't delete the floating object. So I should build the wooden coaster track roof and then I should do the hack?

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    No, you should have nothing bit the station when you do the hack, build everything else afterwards
  • FredD%s's Photo

I got it, after I MOM'ed the ground back down I should go back in game, than build the wooden coaster roof and only after that I should make the dummytrack invisible. Thanks for your help guys.

• FredD%s's Photo

Clearly I didn't figured this out... Ok, got the wooden coaster track to not be invisible. But I want to build a vintage cars track above it, so I have to lower the wooden coaster. Only problem is that the station of the operating coaster is beneath it so I can't lower the wooden coaster without lowering that as well... And deleting the station of the operating coaster is no option either, because the entrance hut becomes visible...

Anyone a solution an how to do this right? Or want to help me out... it's driving me crazy...

Edit: fixed with the help of Liampie.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading