General Chat / The Art Department

• JoeZia%s's Photo

I don't see a river or blood.

if you read what used to be my signature then you wouldve understood it was figurative..

The Chemical Vein

I worship the River of Blood:
    I worship the pain of those who dwell in Him.
    It is delicious.
    I drink from the River of Blood.

I bow down to the River of Blood:
    I feast from the tree of His murder.
    It is delicious.
    I love the River of Blood.

The River of Blood gives my life purpose:
    He gives me countless blessing.
    He gives me vengeance.
    The River of Blood gives me bliss.

The River of Blood is my God:
    He is the answer to all my prayer.
    He is in my soul.
    The River of Blood is my sealed fulfillment.

Casimir-
    never thought of pop art outside of color. the opposite shades look very accurate- nice!

Edited by JoeZia, 20 March 2010 - 12:29 PM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I knew where you pulled the title from before you posted those strange lyrics again, but they also have nothing to with your picture beyond the title. Might as well have named it Apples and Spaghetti Soldiers, because that has nothing to do with your picture either.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    the River of Blood was reffered to as "Him", right? Well, this is Him. And He is not nice. Called the River of Blood because of His violence, rage, etc for those that oppose or fear Him. Also known as "the Chemical Vein". that is to symbolize for the brain "chemical" of lust, and He is the "vein" of blood that gives life to those who are by his side. Those two names are given to Him by those who love Him. To those that oppose or fear Him call Him "Death". He rides a pale horse, and Hell follows Him everywhere He is to go. Of coarse you won't know what im talking about unless you read the right chapter of a certain book. :p

Animated version!
    Posted Image
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    i like Apples and Spaghetti Soldiers better, you should rename it.

the River of Blood was reffered to as "Him", right? Well, this is Him. And He is not nice. Called the River of Blood because of His violence, rage, etc for those that oppose or fear Him. Also known as "the Chemical Vein". that is to symbolize for the brain "chemical" of lust, and He is the "vein" of blood that gives life to those who are by his side. Those two names are given to Him by those who love Him. To those that oppose or fear Him call Him "Death". He rides a pale horse, and Hell follows Him everywhere He is to go. Of coarse you won't know what im talking about unless you read the right chapter of a certain book. :p

Animated version!
    Posted Image

Well, not to bring it up again, but you're probably reading the wrong chapter of a certain book if this is what you think Jesus was preaching. But that's all I'm going to say about that, since I don't consider myself Christian.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    could we... maybe... like... return to the topic?
    I think there are about ~ 200000000 other topics here on NE where one can discuss who has the coolest imaginary buddy ;)
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I like drawing (suck at painting).
    Here is some stuff I made a while ago.
    They're consept-art desings for theme-park buildings in Efteling/Anton Pieck - style (google).

Posted Image

Posted Image

(sorry for the size.. are there special tags for resizing?)

Edited by leonidas, 29 March 2010 - 03:13 PM.

• Cena%s's Photo
    Two great things have happened, you signing up here Leonidas and posting those drawings, Wow:O
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Those drawings are really nice, but style-wise I think it's forced to be Anton Pieck. But of course, Anton Pieck is a very difficult style.
  • Sey%s's Photo
    How long did you need to draw these, leonidas? Beautiful ones...
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    @Cena: I'm happy to be here.. thanks!

@ Liampie: Thanks.
    And ofcourse.. Did you think me to be the next Anton Pieck? I'm just an amateur, trying to reconstruate his style...

@Sey: like a few hours.. I'm a slow drawer.
    Thank you.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Removed for the jaguar kiddo.

Edited by JoeZia, 08 June 2010 - 05:33 PM.

What the fuck is it?
  • RRP%s's Photo

What the fuck is it?

some sort of subliminal messaging I'm assuming
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    ^lol definately not. Rather blurred so I understand. Do you have any ideah how hard it is to change the size of an animated gif? For me I would have to do it by the frames. All 201 of them. If it was smaller on the screen then I hope you can tell it is. It's supposed to be the hand of the Devil. He's constantly ripping, rubbing, and pulling the guts of dead people for the pleasure and excitement of it all......he has way too much time on his hands.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Alright, that's freakin' creepy.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    The hand isn't actually red; that's a glow from the magma nearby.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    That's still creepy...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    you're an excellent member.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Luketh: Its supposed to be. If you were being sarcastic then I guess samuel just gave it away.

Finnished version (unless a suggestion appears..):The Dragon's Wish (with audio) WMV

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading