Park / Adventure Valley

Park_4567 Adventure Valley

4 Comments

• cdp123%s's Photo
    Hey guys, I've been playing around with RCT2 more now than I ever have and still consider myself a newbie at it. But, my first real attempt at a park that I'm satisfied with is Adventure Valley. Here's just a quick timeline of what's happened since then:

1985: Park opens with SabreCat coaster and 11 other flat rides.
    1986: Addition of the Serpent (Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loop)
    1987: Complete overhaul of the kiddie area. Addition of 3 new rides and a restaurant. Removal of 1 kiddie ride.
    1988: Nothing new
    1989: Whirlin' Teacups and Gauntlet flat rides added as well as a gift shop and concession stand

Overall, this park isn't meant to be a big release, and was originally made for my personal enjoyment before I decided to get opinions on it. So, no custom supports, terraforming, or overzealous landscaping. Oh, and the buildings aren't fantastic. But, I tried to be as realistic as I could in a fun way. So, just let me know what you all think and I'll post the upcoming years as well if anyone is interested. I'm sensing a corporate buyout in the park's future :)

Attached Files

• Nokia%s's Photo
    it's not terrible, considering your a "newbie"
    just work on your building, ride layouts.
    add more foliage & land height variations and it'd be pretty nice.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    I might finish this, even though I suck ass at stuff like station buildings.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^are you cdp123 then?

because if you aren't you can't really just finish off somebody else's park without having some sort of permission to do so :S
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    ^I'll ask him.