Related Games / RCT3 Resource Center

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I figured I would start a 'resource center' for RCT3 where peeps could acquire links to useful RCT3 CS, utilities etc. If you have anything to add, please feel free.

RCT3 Options Editor: Basically a trainer for hacking the game. Lots of options. Compatible with Vista as well. Unsure about Windows 7.

NetOn: Get versions both 1 and 2 for the all the basic RCT3 custom scenery.

Complete List of CC/ CTR/ CFR: This site is good for custom scenery, but mostly just the most useful for custom track and flat rides. To get more information regarding custom rides, go here.

Useful RCT3 Tutorials: Follow the link for very useful information and tutorials on RCT3.

Media Creation Software: Good link to learn more about RCT3 videos.

The RCT3 Guide: This link shows how the game works.

RCT3 Cheats: Go here for just about every cheat there is to the game.

Hope this was helpful. As I said, feel free to add anything you wish. If you do so, I will add the link to this first post.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Great idea, I have been trying to get started with RCT3 but haven't really succeeded... Still, with the short amount of time I have spent playing around and exploring the possibilities, I have been very impressed with what can be done. After I'm done with current RCT2 stuff going on I might get serious with RCT3, for real. Even though it's not that popular here (the game), I think this thread deserves a sticky.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading