News / NE4 Genesis

• posix%s's Photo

Is NE celebrating 10th anniversary this year?

That's correct. The welcoming post by iris on NE1 was dated 18 Mar '02. I wish we would have something huge to offer for you guys but currently it doesn't look like it. H2H, would be nice, yet we don't have the resources we had for H2H4, so the only thing I could see realistically is a manually run and forum-based H2H1-3 fashion version, which I'm worried will fall short to people's expectations after H2H4, and, to ours as admins, too. I personally would probably enjoy a big history recap of each year, illustrating the development from classical to modern RCT1/2 parkmaking culture.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    We should have some all-time awards during the summer. Definately.

A manually run H2H6 would be fine with me, if an integrated H2H isn't possible. What exact resourced do you need, by the way?

H2H6: June-September?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I vote yes to a manual made H2H6! sign me up!
  • posix%s's Photo
    I appreciate the excitement, but please start a new topic if you have to have it, at the cost of my worry that a mountain of expectation will build up that we may not be able to please.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

I appreciate the excitement, but please start a new topic if you have to have it, at the cost of my worry that a mountain of expectation will build up that we may not be able to please.

Started one in the staff area. I really like these ideas, but think it might be good to let the staff guys chew on these ideas a little before we get to much buzz going.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    How do you not have the resources for H2H? I mean, all that's needed is members to build and then vote, who cares about logos/write-ups.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I've been planning for this moment since I became admin last year, let's not jump the gun yet, its not until april.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    On another note do the forums support tapatalk or forum runner? Those are mobile forum apps.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    There wasn't a better time than NE2 for this site, IMHO.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading