Contests / H2H6?

• Casimir%s's Photo
    ^what Fisch said. I've never been in a H2H team before but I couldn't think of a better captain. He just delivered the whole package and made us think, work and just have fun like a team all the time. It was great!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that's why we love you two. viva la admin.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Yeah, but Posix... None of that inconveniences me. All I know is that I want a motherfucking contest. Right. Now.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    why not wait till' summer atleast?
  • Cena%s's Photo

why not wait till' summer atleast?

No.
    Now it's winter, everyone is inside because it's too cold outside and is on the pc. In the summer people are at the swimming pools, holidays etc ... Not gonna work in a team contest anyway.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    I'd like to see this happen.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Honestly, I think I might like to be in this time. It'd be exciting to see where I get drafted and traded, and to work with a bunch of different people where we would actually get parks finished. and i felt really left out last time :(
  • J K%s's Photo
    It it happens before I go away in April you'll see some awesome work from me, I promise.
  • Cena%s's Photo

It it happens before I go away in April you'll see some awesome work from me, I promise.

Sorry, who are you? You do know this is a professional RCT website?
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    *facepalm*
  • posix%s's Photo
    *cofacepalm*
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wait, i'm so confused... am I missing something here. I didn't understand Cena's sarcasm and then the facepalms... is it a european thing?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Sorry, who are you? You do know this is a professional RCT website?

#25 here, shut the fuck up.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    whenever the admins are ready for another H2H i'd be down (as long as it's not before january but i'm sure it won't happen before then).

i just hope Kumba picks the same Canes as before (including me! haha) cuz that was the best experience of my RCT life. Kumba is an excellent captain.

P.S. - i'm back on the forums for awhile, and in january i'll be able to make at least a decent return to RCT; if there's an H2H it'll be a full return. i'm getting the itch to build again and it feels good
  • Cena%s's Photo

wait, i'm so confused... am I missing something here. I didn't understand Cena's sarcasm and then the facepalms... is it a european thing?

Crazy Germans, don't you thinK :) ?
    I wanted to make sure, I was the first one, who started the trash talking for H2H6 :woot:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Aww... I wub all you Canes too! :wub:

Id have a hard time passing on any of you guys in the draft and an even harder time trading one of you. The team I had last year was great. No big names at the time (other than J K and dlh to some extent), but as a team we clicked and won the thing :)
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Posix and Geewhzz-I am sure people on the forums such as Kumba, Levis, J K, and MANY others would love to help with organizing this time consuming contest.
  • Cena%s's Photo

Aww... I wub all you Canes too! :wub:

Id have a hard time passing on any of you guys in the draft and an even harder time trading one of you. The team I had last year was great. No big names at the time (other than J K and dlh to some extent), but as a team we clicked and won the thing :)

I still fucking hate it that you traded me away.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    ^^Wanted I can confirm that for myself. Just im not in a rush, whenever works for the staff I should be good to go.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    :)

I can't wait to see this again someday!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading