2010 / 2010 New Element Award Voting

• Goliath123%s's Photo
    Wow totally missed this, im thinking i was at school though :l
  • robbie92%s's Photo

^You don't deserve any of the awards you won :p

Bitch. :p

Don't ban me, kthanx.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    No shit. I have to like....agree with Louis about shit now.

That reminds me. posix, WTF were you saying about liking my "new personality" or some shit like that? If anything about me has changed, it's because less people are pissing me off recently or something. It's not like I had some kind of awakening and started being nice. Not consciously anyway. Or, maybe being ill lately subconsciously changed the way I react to meaningless bullshit. Except for that whiny little bitch Cena.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    ^Thanks for the enlightenment, I passed off some of your more 'scary happy' posts recently because I thought you were smoking more weed...
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    hey I was just looking at how the awards go into the database and found a curious problem

Posted Image

I might have interperted this wrong (this was on cena's page) so basically he gets to share in "best rct2 parkmaker" because he contributed 1% on middleditch manor? don't get me wrong I have nothing against cena but this did seem a little funny to me. and I don't know how the coding works so this may be inevitable.

EDIT: I see that Louis didn't actually win the award but I assume it would apply even if he did win.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I won something! My first award(s)! Thanks everyone.
  • Levis%s's Photo

hey I was just looking at how the awards go into the database and found a curious problem

Posted Image

I might have interperted this wrong (this was on cena's page) so basically he gets to share in "best rct2 parkmaker" because he contributed 1% on middleditch manor? don't get me wrong I have nothing against cena but this did seem a little funny to me. and I don't know how the coding works so this may be inevitable.

EDIT: I see that Louis didn't actually win the award but I assume it would apply even if he did win.

I've got some of those awards also.
    Just don't bother with it. how big a deal is it?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    some of these are errors from inputting the data by hand. i will correct them. if you spot any more let me know.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Although HOA was a 90/10 split for Brian and I, It should be 50/50 on the ORCA award for Best Steel Coaster. Same for Megaladon and Tsunami
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Yea I realize that for individual rides, but the system doesn't really work like that and there are no plans to change it anytime soon.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    no worries then. I thought you had manually did those.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    When will the Awards for 2011 being held?
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

When will the Awards for 2011 being held?

yes, when?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Probably before september.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Haha, nice one Liam :p

An announcement will be made soon.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading