News / Submitting or uploading your park is currently disabled - NOW WORKING

• posix%s's Photo
    As we keep getting queries from people who are confused because they can't submit or upload their park, let me just clarify once again that the submission manager is currently disabled for updating purposes. We had to discover that the changes we want entail some deeper ramifications to the site's system, so it won't be a quick fix. We'll keep you posted about updates. Sorry for those eager to submit their park.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    just to inquire, would it be impossible to temporarily revive the old system in the mean time? i understand it would either be too much work or just impractical, but you know. doesn't hurt to ask :)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Won't there be a lot of parks submitted when it gets back?
    Seeing things on the site there are already a lot of people waiting.
  • birthdaybrian%s's Photo

Won't there be a lot of parks submitted when it gets back?
    Seeing things on the site there are already a lot of people waiting.

I think so.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    ^ You're awesomely helpful, bro.

Anyway it's all for the best so might as well wait.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

I think so.

Why do I have the feeling that thinking is probably not something that you do often? At least with any modicum of success.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

^ You're awesomely helpful, bro.

Anyway it's all for the best so might as well wait.

Why do I have the feeling that thinking is probably not something that you do often? At least with any modicum of success.

Relax, guys. No need to be a dick on this one.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

just to inquire, would it be impossible to temporarily revive the old system in the mean time? i understand it would either be too much work or just impractical, but you know. doesn't hurt to ask :)

Not possible.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    thought so.
  • posix%s's Photo
    An influx of new submissions won't really hurt us. The system is designed so that it can deal with a lot of work.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Just saw this

Any idea when it will be back? Cyder Hill is all ready to be submitted :D
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I've got 2designs ready aswell so I'm also anxious to submit, looks like we'll have a nice serie of releases once it's back online
    and the panel and rel-prep will be busy lol
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    maybe the logos can already be started to be worked on? I mean it doesn't require a submission system
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    erm, yes it does.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    oh.. stupid me.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo

Any idea when it will be back?

• Dotrobot%s's Photo

We had to discover that the changes we want entail some deeper ramifications to the site's system, so it won't be a quick fix. We'll keep you posted about updates.

• RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Go to my Work Thread; there used to be an overview of a park at the top. So the changes involve the way park uploads are attached to a topic? Something like that?
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    what date do u have planned for the return like in a month or a week or a few days
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    God. I really want an answer

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading