General Chat / The Official Brag About RL Shit thread.

• K0NG%s's Photo
    Ok, I just had to brag about my youngest daughter's (K0NG'sLilKid) school year. She's a HS junior this year and finished with a 4.14 GPA...which is pretty impressive considering that she took all AP classes. Made the Principal's Honor Roll all 4 quarters and was elected as Drumline leader for next year. And, she's pretty.
    Not too shabby if you ask me.

PS...put it back in your pants boys. Remember who her father is.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Yay for band nerds.

I sent a V7 bouldering route on Tuesday, and can consistently climb in the V4-5 range now.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Hell yea for band Nerds!
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    lol...she's no nerd, she's a kick-ass drummer. I'm teaching her older sister to play guitar. And, I'm writing songs for them.

Keep an eye out.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Euhm, not much to brag about as I'm living a pretty simple life.

I play in a band and we're doing some great stuff atm but we're still in the rehearsal fase.
    Getting better as a singer
    I try to stay in shape by exercising at least 7hours a week
    I have a hobby called agility where I'm pretty good at
    and that's about it.

And nothing wrong with the concept of band nerds imo, I think everybody is just jealous because of the talent those people have and most know they'll never have anything in music. Tbh I am a nerd when it comes to music myself, I try to do vocal exercises whenever I can, I'm searching for good riffs and melodies all day and I sleep with a notebook next to head for when I get ideas for lyrics and stuff during my dreams, hell I even go to the toilet on my work to save lyrics in a text message when I'm at work!

So kudo's for your daughter K0NG, but saying she's pretty without proof? Pics or it didn't happen, I like girls behind a big ass drumkit so show us, at least I'll be objective...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    congrats, k0ng!

i seriously have fuck all to brag about.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Wow, K0NG, that's really something to be proud of!

I'm a supervisor at a grocery store. And that's about all I got...
  • verti%s's Photo
    Got married, migrating to the States this year.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I can lift army tanks with my mind and shoot lasers out of my eyes, pretty impressive right?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Euhm, not much to brag about as I'm living a pretty simple life.

I play in a band and we're doing some great stuff atm but we're still in the rehearsal fase.
    Getting better as a singer
    I try to stay in shape by exercising at least 7hours a week
    I have a hobby called agility where I'm pretty good at
    and that's about it.

And nothing wrong with the concept of band nerds imo, I think everybody is just jealous because of the talent those people have and most know they'll never have anything in music. Tbh I am a nerd when it comes to music myself, I try to do vocal exercises whenever I can, I'm searching for good riffs and melodies all day and I sleep with a notebook next to head for when I get ideas for lyrics and stuff during my dreams, hell I even go to the toilet on my work to save lyrics in a text message when I'm at work!

So kudo's for your daughter K0NG, but saying she's pretty without proof? Pics or it didn't happen, I like girls behind a big ass drumkit so show us, at least I'll be objective...

I'm sure Austin and I, both being band nerds, meant it in the most loving of ways. I mean, if we're bragging, I was in the 5th best marching band in the world in 2008.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Got married, migrating to the States this year.

I paid 1.80 for a bottle of AA in your store last friday. 1 fucking 80, wtf. You better migrate because I'm pissed! :mad:
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    nice, MA.
  • verti%s's Photo

I paid 1.80 for a bottle of AA in your store last friday. 1 fucking 80, wtf. You better migrate because I'm pissed! :mad:

Already long gone from there :p
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    :mantis:
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    I was ranked 10th in the country (USA) in the 100 meter Backstroke for 15 year olds last year. Looking to get even higher this year as a 16 year old.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    ummmmmm I've bowled 10 sanctioned perfect games and have three 800 series awards with one of them being an 854. Highest sanction average is 233 however typical average is around 210 - 220

edit - golf scores are about the same
  • Coaster Cow%s's Photo
    4:54 mile, 10:29 two mile, and 17:02 5k, all with a shitty season this year.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Hmmmm, I just finished my HS junior year as well....4.18 in all AP classes...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    our band had our first ever paying gig in boston the other night. pretty stoked about that.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Sounds pretty cool K0NG, maybe your daughters could be the next Shaggs.:p

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yN9UT2zF8c8

(jkjkjk; although apparently they were one of Kurt Cobain's favorite bands) :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading