News / Roomies' Christmas Giveaway 2011

• Liampie%s's Photo
    OMG OMG
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    John Wardley??! I love the guy, he's a legend. How did you get in touch with him?? Well done Roomie!

I probably won't enter but with that as one of the prizes I really want to but Christmas themed stuff is a real weak point.

I really hope to see some good entries in becaue of Roomie's amazing prizes!
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Well we had 5 entries last year and i would love dearly to beat that this year.

http://www.nedesigns...ay-fromsearch-1

SO the more entries the better :p Airtime Liampie got away with a very loose xmas entry last year :)
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Liam, yes I do. But I don't think it would be fair to enter that, as I have already gotten a lot of work done on it:]
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo

[John Wardley] has very kindly agreed to provide a signed copy of RCT for the competition

*spit take* :eek:
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Liam, yes I do. But I don't think it would be fair to enter that, as I have already gotten a lot of work done on it:]

I don't think anyone would give a fuck, bro. Besides, it would save a lot of time that you can spend on BG:TDC.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    do you think we could submit for accolades with this competition? for example, all accolade submissions from dec. 15-20 get entered into the competition, or you could add a tag to the name or something.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    I'll probably enter.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^^That wouldn't work because then all submissions would have to be entered all in the same section as some people vote differently on designs as they do on spotlight submissions, higher expectations etc.

Roomie's way works well IMO.
  • posix%s's Photo
    If we wanted to enable accolades for this then we would need much more time with the prep and releases would be delayed until after christmas, I'm afraid.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hey

These parks are really rather small for accolades anyway

Right We have the 3rd and Final Announcement.

The 3rd Star Prize will be a copy of RCT 2 signed by Walter Bolliger. One half of one of the worlds most famous coaster companies :)
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Hold on while I just go change my underwear...
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Wow Roomie, great work!

I want a signed ll copy by Roomie though.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    now I almost want to submit something. maybe if I get a nice idea anytime soon and skyrim wont function because of a celestial power or something like that I will enter something.
  • molemaster43%s's Photo
    I'm new, but obviously I'm in, I want the Board game or the Copy of RCT1
  • molemaster43%s's Photo
    Are you allowed to use RCT2TTP?
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Why on earth would you want to use TTWW objects, anyway? Most of them don't fit anywhere in a good, accolade-winning park (a couple of the fountains in WW are exceptions; see zburns's Paramount's Xtreme), and only a few hundred (if even that many) of the members here are able to view parks with these objects in them (unless they're converted, but let's not get into that).
    To put it simply...
    The answer is yes, but I really wouldn't recommend it.

Also, welcome to New Element!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Most of them don't fit anywhere in a good, accolade-winning park

Proof that WW/TT objects can fit and can look good in an acolade wining park.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Seriously, I tried to create a WWTT bench the other day and I think a lot of the objects are amazing and have loads of potential. The problem for me is just that you can't have all of them in a bench, like with RCT1, and I hate having to pre-compromise.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I've been looking into this idea too, sitting down and properly analysing the WW/TT objects, because some are indeed useful and can look great, whilst there are some awful objects at the same time.
    It's just a case of knowing what can be used for what.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading