Theme Park Discussion / Walt Disney World

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Hey guys!

Just wondering if any of you are planning on taking any trips to Disney World at all this year. If so, this would be the thread to discuss your plans and possibly organize a few meet-ups between site members.

I personally live within 2 hours of the resort, and go there with my girlfriend about once a week. Therefore the possibility of planning a trip in which I can meet up is fairly easy.
    Also, there are a few other members of the site from Florida, such as Cedarpoint6 and Kumba who might possibly be down at some point. Just have to plan it!

Let me know guys!
    It would be awesome to meet some of you all and hang out at the happiest place on earth:D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I am down to go, just Disney is not cheap, so unless you have an extra ticket I really can't afford it (plus gas to get me from Miami to Kissimmee). Would be nice to see you again tho.

Also in March I might head up to AC/NYC and might try and get a SF:GA trip going.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Let me know! I got to Disney 3 or 4 times a week most times, so just give me a heads up PM or something and I'll do my best to be there!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    See you and the lady in July, Joshua!
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I'd plan one, but then my First Sergeant would cancel my leave with less than two months to go, only to go and put in leave for himself FOR THE EXACT SAME FUCKING PLACE AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.

I'm not mad... really.

Or not. I hate the army.
  • Christipher%s's Photo

FYI - The Seven Dwarf's Mine Train is about to open in the Magic Kingdom.  I would plan give or take about a three hour wait for that coaster.  It was bad enough at the public soft open Friday 5/23/14 when I had to wait 60 minutes when I got in line at 10pm for the 24 hour event.  That ride is really cool - it has a quick coaster section, a short animantronic section, and another coaster section to take you to the station, it's not that big, but's its fun.  Also, don't get caught off guard by the cars tilting... nearly got me already and I'm local to there... Also a bit noisy right before the second lift hill.

• Brent%s's Photo

Anyone still down there? May go this week.

I'm still at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Orlando is a little more than an hours drive from me. My schedule is usually pretty busy, but I'm always willing to plan something if any of you are in the area.

• Christipher%s's Photo

Something for you guys to eat here - Maelstrom at Epcot is closing for a Frozen themed attraction on October 5.  What are your thoughts on this action from Disney?

• Brent%s's Photo

Anyone still down in the area working at any resort? We'll be down there in Mid-November (12-20).

Brent,

I would love to meet up, but I'll be back on the ship during that time. Let me know if you and your family decide to cruise on the Dream sometime though - I'll send tons of free amenities to your room haha

• Brent%s's Photo

We so want to go on a Disney Cruise, but our daughter (3 in Dec) is still using diapers/pull-ups which aren't allowed from what we've been told in pools so we'll have to wait another year or two but thanks for that offer! I know they do military rates too on those so it's just a matter of time before we finally do that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading