News / Liampie becomes Assistant Admin

• RHCPepperfan%s's Photo
    Congrats Liam!

Cena, I've seen you behaving like this on every forum so far and it has never given you the respect you believe to be entitled to. Just quit it.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    All I can say is WOW.

So much conspiracy lately from everyone.

We haven't taken on Liam for extra help to organise anything special.

We haven't taken Liam on so that he can ban Cena.

We've taken Liam on because we value his opinions and he often reaches out to help the site.
  • Marino%s's Photo
    And a great decision it is! Good luck, Liam! As for you, Cena, get a life.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    man this escalated far more than i expected.leave it now people!!!
  • RHCPepperfan%s's Photo

man this escalated far more than i expected.leave it now people!!!

Escalation is guaranteed with Cena on a forum.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Escalation is also guarenteed when many people continually jump on someone about the same thing over and over, especially when the moment has passed and has been dealt with.

All this dutch bitching is really getting on my nerves, I come to the site for RCT and community spirit, not this.
  • RHCPepperfan%s's Photo
    Guess what, I'm not responsible for anything my compatriots say, neither are they for what I say. "Dutch bitching" makes you sound like an asshole to me. I don't know you, and I'm sure you are a good-guy, but don't generalize it. All I'm saying is that Cena has a LARGE history with his behaviour and his reactions don't surprise me. It does surprise me, however, that his behaviour clearly surprises you people.

I will shut up now.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    :birthday:
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I prefer the term 'bitch' to 'asshole'.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    ^lol

I prefer bitch fuckin' asshole...
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Wish I was a Weepinbell.

Posted Image
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Very good decision!
    Congratulations Liam.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    All negativity is officially compensated by Marino's post.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    this site needs a clean-up instead of more people running it, and sorry but if the only way to respond to things is to shut people up this sin't a forum anymore imo, call me whatever you want but the constant adding of admin members really gives me the feeling the current team isn't working alongside of eachother and that personal matters among the admins have taken fucking control of the quality of the site and that's just a bunch of bullshit that'll be left if this keeps going. we don't need more admins, we need fucking action from the members and a team of admins that actually give us the feeling they're working together, if an admin isn't doing his share don't let him be admin, if you can't do it without a specific person for whatever reason make bloody sure you get along and respect eachother, this bitchfight is another proof of the core of NE falling apart and if this continues without taking measures that actually help this site won't have long to live, the forums are more bitching than building, we used to come here to show good work of RCT, now we all want to have the final say. I call the admins to only open the game related forums to be opened for a month so the bitchthreads can die out, if it's not game-related don't let it be posted for a MONTH, we'll see hat happens, worse than the current situation is going to be difficult since nothing is getting done or at least that's the feeling I'm getting and I've been really hesitant to throw how I feel in the open but the site has become less a pleasure to visit for about a year, 2years ago when I started visiting there where new screens everyday! now if we get something decent in a week we're happy.

I call upon everybody to stop bitching and fighting of these freakin forums and actually talk about what this site was intended to be for ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON!

Post shit related to the games for example cena his tutorials who are very well made and clear to follow and try out, posts about work in progress parks, talk about making a solid bench like K0NG is doing, but plz stop acting like a bunch of assholes because honestly I can understand some of the people running this site aswel, I wouldn't care for a bunch of E-penisses who want to 1up everybody with a big mouth all the time, I'd simply stop caring if it were me.

And to respond to liampie, the negativity isn't solved by a fucking pokémon picture, the site has become negative and I think more and more members are feeling this way if I can say so. The admin and more so the members have to draw a line where this has to stop or the current state will kill NE.

Say I'm wrong all you want but it's true we need something to spark the site some new life, a contest, a good park, a few designs that are breathtaking, new objects for us to get going with, we need something to innovate ourselves and a lot that will start with the accolade panel, the way I've been seeing it and I'm guilty of this aswell, you can hardly make an accolade these days if it isn't realistic anymore, and the fact of the matter is this has brought the inspiration level of most players down to zero, we've all become stagnant in our game as to where we simply look at some pictures, try to recreate some generic theme/amusment park buildings, make a layout that has all the things it's supposed to have instead of what it could be. I would like to see a lot of people build like freerider again, or like the old days of Kumba, levis all the crazy things before it had to be realistic. This site needs a change of mentality and if that won't happen I don't see this site changing in a positive way any time soon....

I think I'll take a break from NE as a whole so I leave all the frustration of the past few weeks of visiting the site and just have fun with the game again for a change....

greets BG

and I really hope this posts doesn't get deleted because it's something I've been meaning to say for a long time and sorry liam, I have nothing against you but I don't see the point of adding members to the admin team if it's only for the things the other guys where doing already... sorry but that's just how I feel.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

And to respond to liampie, the negativity isn't solved by a fucking pokémon picture

It made me smile. :)

you can hardly make an accolade these days if it isn't realistic anymore

That's what people have been saying for years... And it's not true. FreeRider's crazy shit always gets high scores. Taboo won bronze. Vesper Island. Shock. That the majority of the accolades are realism doesn't mean there's no room for fantasy. Cheer up!

and I really hope this posts doesn't get deleted because it's something I've been meaning to say for a long time and sorry liam, I have nothing against you but I don't see the point of adding members to the admin team if it's only for the things the other guys where doing already... sorry but that's just how I feel.

Of course it won't be deleted. It's not a garbage post. ;) And again, what I'm doing now is the same I've been doing for months/years only on a larger scale with more permissions. I'm not taking over anyone's work. Trust me, it's okay. And please don't take a break. It's good to have you around.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Consider this I'm taking a break from the site, NOT from the game, if I'll return it'll be with advertising...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Whatever makes you happy, it's not your duty to be around. I hope to see you soon!
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Of course BG is right, but the reason was also discussed already:
    - not very much new members, cause the game is very old
    - the old members become older and have less or no time for the game
    So the core of that problem can't be solved by the admins or anyone else. We just can try to keep this alive as long as possible, and I think Liam is a very good choice to expand the admin-team. Congrats to Liam and to the admin-team. Sorry that I didn't start with something good in this thread and just went on with the off-topic-spam.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    :party:
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Yeah BG When you come back to advertise i hope its more freestyle from you ... Not to offend you but you talk about parks being realistic but you just got an accolade for exactly that, If you feel that way you should have made your park more fantasy.

Everybody wants this site to remain active for many many years to come. This is my first Feb on NE and to me it is a bit dry with new screens since the start of 2012. Surely threw the years their have been drops in creativity, Im sure it will pick up again.

@ Cena : It isn't just the responsibility of the admins or in your case Liam, Its all of us that participate in this brilliant site to keep its heart beating. Instead of berating liam why dont you build something. Im not to sure but you have had your hand in some projects here and there but when was the last time you built something yourself from scratch with no help at all (i apologise)in advance if it has been in the past year. So give it a break :)

Anyway ... Im sure having liam as assistant admin wont harm the site if anything it will make it better surely, Brilliant actors make a good film but without the backstage people the film is not possible.

My slice on this, Pardon the pun liampie.

Edit: Just seen that weepinbell with downsyndrome lmao :lol: :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading