News / Liampie becomes Assistant Admin

• Angroc%s's Photo
    I just came to this site, and i must say im confused, When I dusted off the game and started it up again after all these years, i was simply amazed to find this community. To you vets it might seem like stagnation, but take it from a newcomer. I wasn't expecting any sort of community at all, but come here to find a still bustling atmosphere. I was also well greeted, and even though i follow a more unorthodox style, people seem open and enthusiastic.

Just the fact that you guys hava drama going on (which I frankly - from my outsider perspective - find amusing, considering the nature o the game we play) is a proof that there's still passion for it. I dont think a community has to be big, as long as it has that.

And grats to Liampie. :mantis:
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Exactly. From now on, let's enjoy rather than destroy.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Well said, Angroc!
  • posix%s's Photo

It isn't just the responsibility of the admins [...], Its all of us that participate in this brilliant site to keep its heart beating.

the fact that you guys hava drama going on (which I frankly - from my outsider perspective - find amusing, considering the nature o the game we play) is a proof that there's still passion for it. I dont think a community has to be big, as long as it has that.

You two are the heroes of this thread :mantis:
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    :birthday: :party:
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I'd like to offer my two cents worth (which is means I'm losing money if it's only a penny for your thoughts :bunny:)

Anyway, first of all, congratulations Liampie. I'm not sure what you did before for the site that, but I'm sure you can handle the responsibilities that come with this new title. I'm sure posix and geewhzz appreciate and really need the extra help.

Now for my input on the community/RCT: I know I've had my fair share of "moments" from all the heavy criticism, but it's really nice to see that the game has become more than just a game. However, I think sometimes we forget that is just a game. As for the RCT commmunity in general, I feel it's definitely in a huge slump (granted the game is 10+ years old). NE seems to be the only active RCT2/RCTLL site, and we all know activity is slow even here. Check RCTSpace for example and see when some of their most recent posts were and how many days go by between posts. So even if parks aren't necessarily being built to "NE/Spotlight standard" I think we should be grateful just for the fact that people are still making parks and playing the game.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    whatever
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    God I can't wait for this anniversary.

Here's to ten years :mantis:
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Congrats! I haven't been around for a while, but I can see Cena hasn't changed a bit. Please just ignore the kid and enjoy! :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Good move, I really think Liam is a good and active member of the community and think he will be a real help to you guys :)

I am disappointed that the backstage for is locked now. I really don't like that I cannot access a forum where I have started many topics and posted many replies. I would suggest you re-open it and perhaps start a new limited backstage forum.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    People really don't read do they. Kumba, Kumba, Kumba...

We would also like to mention that we are closing the Backstage forum for the time being. Many people who are no longer active still have access and we feel this forum is no longer really "backstage", as its name implies. We will let people back in step by step over the coming days.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes I read that, but seeing as im an impatient prick, I decided to bitch about it just a few days later :lol:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    People read. Then they read fucked up shit that makes them lose interest. You're doing a fabulous job, Louis!

Keep everything secret. Everything. You dumb fucking faggot. We're all learning how to hide our inadequacies because of you. How that equates to this site getting back on track befuddles me though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    'Homo' jokes are one thing. Outright calling someone a 'dumb fucking faggot' with the intention to 'hurt' is another.

Temporarily banned for 7 days.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading