Music Forum / The Sky Apart

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Hey guys, figured it's about time that I show everyone my band as well. The Sky Apart

We finally released our free single on the band page if you guys want to check it out. It's our first song as a band and we're currently working on our debut ep! Also were up in the voting to play on warped tour in Minneapolis this summer so if you could follow the link on our page and register, it takes like 10 seconds and vote for us I would love all of you for it!! You can vote as often as you like!!

:mantis:
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    To be honest, its a little generic compared to many bands in that music scene. However, you guys actually sound solid and have a good sound.
    The singer stands out to me, although I personally would like to hear more 'emotion' in his vocals to really make things stand out.

Regardless, I like what I hear:]

[Just shared you dudes on my band's page.]
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I gotta say, I adore that screaming!

You guys KINDA remind me of 'the cali buds - a skylit drive', screaming + a beautifull voice.
    It's just (like I:C said) a bit generic and doesn't have something to make it stand out.

Great song.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Like I said, it was our first song as a band and thats why it was free. haha Our EP should sound pretty kick ass and isn't as generic sounding. It's still a learning process with us as far as recording is going, our guitarist is doing all of it himself and he's just kind of teaching himself. It's saving us a lot of money to not have to go to a studio but it's also taking a lot longer to get songs pumped out. that and the first time we almost had everything recorded his laptop got stolen and of course he hadn't backed any of it up. either way, I'll let you guys know when we get some more stuff out!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    how do i listen to your song?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Sammy, just click on that squre with the LP in it.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Hope you got it to work sssssaaammmyyy :mantis:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading