News / H2H6

• Louis!%s's Photo

H2H6 is upon us. We had it planned all along. Follow all the news and sign up to play here.

• RRP%s's Photo
    You do not have permission to view this forum.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Should be fixed for you now RRP
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Please sign up
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Its not working for me either.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Should be sorted now.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Good to see this place is still going strong and great to see another H2H being held! Brings back so many good memories :)

I might as well sign up, but I'm not really sure :???:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Hans! I was not expecting you, but it's good to see you back. How are you doing?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I'd like to see geewhzz participate and have him in a team with disneylhand.... anything those 2 would cook up would make me drool my laptop into a crash
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Six Frags, welcome back!
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    I'm very well thank you :)
    I've been checking out new releases while I wasn't active on the forums, and build from time to time.. My priorities had to be elsewhere tho the past few years..

Oh, and I agree about geewhzz participating.. It would be awesome seeing new content from him :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It would be great if we can motivate gee and get him into H2H6. He's been like a ghost for a while now, yes he's still doing great things behind the scenes, but id like to see him post more and even sometimes post some RCT...

Belmont and Lenox were just another level of RCT. I want more of it, like a crack addict wants crack :twitch:
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    please, by any chance, could there be a quickjump to the h2h6 forums in the index?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I was about to bring that up. Didn't we have that during H2H5 too?
  • posix%s's Photo
    Bookmark it?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I did that. But it's not service. :p Plus NE is all about H2H6 now so it deserves a place not so deep buried in subforums.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    I want easy access to the forums no information about new posts...
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    You can't get to the H2H6 forum...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Thats because it's location has changed. It is now more accessible. It's on the forums. Directly below 10 Year Anniversary. Look for it.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Perfect!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading