Music Forum / Does the Music Forum really need a separate forum?

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    Well, I've noticed that of every forum, the music forum has had the least amount of posts besides the Awards, 10 Year Anniversary, and the H2H6 forum obviously. I feel as though the music forum needs to be part of the "Basic Chat" forum or "Games and Polls" in the form of a subforum. Even the Birthday Topic Forum has more threads. The Music Forum has 253 topics, and more than half the posts in it are from "The official "What are you listening to?" Thread." It just seems completely futile to have a forum with only 250 threads and half of the posts concentrated within one thread, and that is why this forum should be amalgamated.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Does this topic really need to exist?

It just seems completely futile to have made it.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    Who genuinely cares?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    I know of one user's gif avatar that really sums up this situation. Care to help me out, Sammy?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Posted Image

For god's sake, learn how to spell retard.

In all seriousness though, I gurantee that if you posted this, everyone would suck up to you and agree.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    aaaaaand here we go
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Hooray!

Everyone jumps the bandwagon. If you aren't going to post something remotely useful, please refrain. It's that simple.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    k
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Jag, you really need to take a step back and stop posting for a bit. I don't know what's up your ass lately, maybe it's the sudden burst of activity from H2H6, but you've been really obnoxious. You've posted some nice looking screens but you're also developing this shitty little ego that's becoming more and more pronounced. And now you're crying victim when people are calling you out on it. Just simmer down a bit and let things play out. Simply put, this topic wasn't really necessary and you're ruining any ground you've gained here by making these antagonistic posts.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Just like the series of RCT games, music is a form of artistic expression. Why not have a forum based just for that as well? We have members on the site that have their own bands. It's a good place for them to advertise and gain some more support. If this was in basic chat it would fall more into the miscellaneous category and much of the artists would go overlooked. I don't know about everyone else at this site, but I almost always have music on when I am playing RCT. Some good tunes are always inspirational and I appreciate the fact that others do share what they're listening to for the fact that it's interesting to see how each persons musical interests coincide with their parkmaking and it's nice to hear something new from time to time. Jaguarkid, idk if it's international troll day where you come from, but damn bud you're really obnoxious this evening.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    It's not hurting to keep it up and I totally agree with everything Pacificoaster just said.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    You know what, you guys are right. I've caused a lot of turmoil lately and I'm really sorry to cause all the trouble. Yes, it is probably from all of the sudden activity, as well as the fact that I've just started playing the game again a few weeks ago from a short break. I'll stop because I've been digging the hole deeper and have hit bedrock. I try not to cause such annoyance, but I've always had a tendancy to do that, it's a chain reaction. Anyways, good luck with H2H6. Lets set this topic aside.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    What is this music you speak of
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    And thus started the big music forum war of '012.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

'012.

I hope your neighbor's dog eats you then buries your jaw.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading