Theme Park Discussion / What was your first roller coaster?

• BC(rct2)%s's Photo

Hey! I though that was a good idea make this topic because ride a roller coaster it's an experience that you will never forget so, what was your first roller coaster?
    My first one was "Lagarta" (lizard) in "Feira Popular de Lisboa", this park was closed in 2003, I miss this so much!

Posted Image

EDIT: if it's possible, post a pic about it!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Some shitty portable thing at a state fair somewhere in southern California. The first one I really remember was my first ever looping, which was Montezooma's Revenge at KBF. Probably rode Jaguar before that, but that's about as far back as my memory goes.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    The Texas Giant. Keep in mid that this was the pre-2011 version, where people complained of back pains weeks after riding.
  • NiceyRCT2%s's Photo
    Posted ImageBig thunder mountain Disney World FL.
  • Ling%s's Photo

The Texas Giant. Keep in mid that this was the pre-2011 version, where people complained of back pains weeks after riding.

I rode this when I was five or six... I was telling my mother in no uncertain terms that I wanted off by the MCBR.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo

I rode this when I was five or six... I was telling my mother in no uncertain terms that I wanted off by the MCBR.

My friend got a concussion the first time he rode it.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    "Höllenblitz", back when it was still a Star Wars themed coaster.
    Posted Image

My second overall coaster was this neat little ride:
    Posted Image
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Technically I think mine was
    Posted Image
    Jurassic Park at Universal Studios Hollywood
    , but the first one actually classified as a "roller coaster" was
    Posted Image
    Gold Rusher at SFMM.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Posted Image

New Beast at Alton Towers ^_^, My first looping was Windjammer at Knotts, My first invert was Dueling Dragons at Universal, first standup riddler's revenge at sfmm and I think my first wooden was Grizzly at Great America.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Posted Image

My first roller coaster was the oldest operating steel roller coaster in North America- Little Dipper at Memphis Kiddie Park.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    My first coaster was Wild Mouse at HP. First looping was Corkscrew at CP, first Invert 10 minutes later, Raptor at CP.

Wild Mouse POV
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    first coaster was the famous big bad wolf
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    ^^^^As was mine, Big Bad Wolf, RIP

FK
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    My first roller coaster ever was Kraken at Sea World Orlando. I was about 6 or 7, and was absolutely horrified. My parents were dragging me through the queue line, as I was literally holding onto the railing for my life haha.
    But once I was on the ride, I ended up absolutely loving it and we went on again and again and again:]

Posted Image
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I can't remember. It must be Bobbaan or Pegasus at the Efteling. My first Loop was de Python and my first indoor de Vogel Rok. All at the Efteling haha.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Pretty sure my first coaster was either some traveling fair one or Timberline Twister at Knott's. First adult coaster was probably Matterhorn.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    My first was probably the Woody Woodpecker Coaster at Universal Studios Florida:
    Posted Image
  • gir%s's Photo
    First ever was the Carolina Goldrusher at Carowinds. First "big" coaster was the Big Bad Wolf. First looping was the Incredible Hulk.
  • JJ%s's Photo

My first roller coaster ever was Kraken at Sea World Orlando. I was about 6 or 7, and was absolutely horrified. My parents were dragging me through the queue line, as I was literally holding onto the railing for my life haha.
    But once I was on the ride, I ended up absolutely loving it and we went on again and again and again:]

Posted Image

Reminds me of when my parents dragged me on to Incredible Hulk at IOA, I was so scared before, but I loved it. My friend who was with me, he wasn't scared at all going on to it ,but he came off it crying lmao, he was petrified afterwards, I just laughed at him(cruel kids :p). Me, my mum and my dad went back on it later in the day twice, while he went on Storm Force.

My biggest rollercoaster regret, I never went on Dragon Khan, because I was so scared, I guess I was a bit younger then, but still, I really wish I had gone on it, my mum and dad came off it having loved it. I spent my time playing in the park with my niece lol. (My sister and my niece came on this holiday).
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

My biggest rollercoaster regret, I never went on Dragon Khan, because I was so scared, I guess I was a bit younger then, but still, I really wish I had gone on it, my mum and dad came off it having loved it. I spent my time playing in the park with my niece lol. (My sister and my niece came on this holiday).

I'm gonna ride that beast on summer! and shanbhala!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading