News / Time to recruit Accolade Panelists & Write-Up Authors

• posix%s's Photo
    We're looking for new Accolade Panelists and Write-Up Authors. If you're interested please mind the following in your reply.

For Accolade Panelists: our primary concern is that you demonstrate a good level of thoughtfulness towards the game and the competitive way in which we play it. The prolificness of your past releases will count, too, as well as our overall feel for your integrity within the community. We will also care, if a little less, about how many of the four games the site is based on you are able to open, so please report them.

For Write-Up Authors: you will need a general understanding of the site's past release highlights, which is something that can be learned quickly. Other than that you need a demonstrated good use of language and spelling style.

Your benefit: A panelist position is important because you will take an active part in future accolade winners. Not anyone can do this. You will receive pre-release access to submissions and see them before anyone else. Latter also goes to Write-Up Authors.

Thanks for volunteering and helping the site.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    i would love to be an accolade panelist. :D
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    I'd be interested in helping out as an accolade panelist. I know I haven't been able to do much as far as logos go, but that will change soon as I'll have more free time for both jobs:]
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    I would really like to be an accolade panelist. :D I can open RCT2WWTT.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I'd like to do both
  • trav%s's Photo
    I can always help out with either if needed.

I wouldn't feel confident voting on LL releases though, although I could do if needed. But my knowledge of LL is less than others.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    I can help you out as an accolade panelist. I have all games (LL + RCT2 include WW and TT).
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I'll give write-ups a whirl.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    I'm confident in Accolade Panelist.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I can do either. I can wipe and install WWTT if needbe.

EDIT: I have all games and all expansions available.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I would enjoy being a panelist. I have RCT2+WW/TT. I'm sure I can find my LL disk somewhere, if I actually spend some time looking for it.
  • XCars%s's Photo
    I would be a panelist if given the opportunity, I have all of the games.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    oh nevermind since i don't have both games

Edit: yah know i think if possible I will still take the job
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    I'd be interested in being a panelist. I have RCT2 installed and WW+TT disks but not currently installed.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Interested in a position as a Panelist, LL + RCT2 (more access to LL than RCT2 but I can access both)
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    I'm intrested in being a panelist. I have both LL and RCT2. :)
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Yay! I would like to apply for both. I can open RCT2 and if chosen I'll go and buy a copy of LL because my LL cd is all kinds of scratched up.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Accolade panelist, I have all games.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Nope.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    I´d love to help you in the panelist and I have all four games, but I think I´m lacking the "skill" and experience so far...
    Maybe next time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading