News / NE's Inner Circle

• posix%s's Photo
    I have tidied up some of the forums and updated old ones for new use. We now have a place called NE's Inner Circle for all members who are actively supporting the site by volunteering for one of our jobs, or who otherwise support us in Backstage or as Assistant Admins. Recently chorkiel has approached us and helped with some of the site work like counting H2H6 votes, analysing panelist activity and providing helpful feedback whenever we needed it. We therefore added him to Backstage.

There are new forums for people on the graphics team and map makers, making it easier for us to add or remove people who want in or out. I have also created a forum called "Panelist Comments" where I hope panelists will make use of the opportunity to comment straight away while their memory of the submission is still fresh. We can later merge their replies into the release topic. This will create replies that are dated before the park's release so don't get confused. I hope this will lead to more panelist feedback from now on.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading