H2H6 / H2H6 official awards - results!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image

And the winner is...

H2H6 awards - the results

This post officially concludes H2H6. It's now a thing of the past that we can cherish in our memory for all eternity. This week you decided which parks, rides or players we'll cherish the most... These are the winners in each category. (To see all nominations and the vote equation per category, look here. (note: poll might not be open yet. will happen very soon))

Congratulations to all winners! And thanks for the rest voting and participating!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Rides] Best steel coaster
    Posted Image - Fafnir - Dragon Flight (Sea of Sagas) (26%)
    Posted Image - Zombie Hunt (Zombieland) (16%)
    Posted Image - Star Shredder (Galaxy Geeland) (12%)

[Rides] Best wooden coaster
    Posted Image - Ragnarok (Park Edda) (49%)
    Posted Image - Svefn-g-englar (Corsair Veredian) (9%)
    Posted Image - Werewolf (Monstrocity) (9%)
    Posted Image - Yin (Lijiang) (7%)
    Posted Image - Rain-catcher (La Rêve Parapluie) (7%)

[Rides] Best water ride
    Posted Image - Lijiang (Lijiang) (25%)
    Posted Image - East Australian Current (Pixar Animation Studios) (16%)
    Posted Image - Voyage to Vinland (Sea of Sagas) (11%)
    Posted Image - Nautilus Trench Exploration (Monstrocity) (11%)

[Rides] Best non-coaster attraction
    Posted Image - Tower of Terror (Disney's American Waterfront) (33%)
    Posted Image - Viking Ship (Park Edda) (20%)
    Posted Image - the Birth of Kim Jong-Il (Kim Jong-Il's Present to His People Park) (11%)
    Posted Image - London Eyes (London 2012 Olympic Village) (11%)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Parks] Best ride design
    Posted Image - Galaxy Geeland (27%)
    Posted Image - Sea of Sagas (20%)
    Posted Image - Disney's American Waterfront (18%)

[Parks] Best architecture
    Posted Image - Disney's American Waterfront (49%)
    Posted Image - La Rêve Parapluie (21%)
    Posted Image - Siege of Jerusalem (11%)

[Parks] Best landscaping & foliage
    Posted Image - Lijiang (42%)
    Posted Image - Sea of Sagas (18%)
    Posted Image - Avatar (16%)

[Parks] Best atmosphere
    Posted Image - La Rêve Parapluie (32%)
    Posted Image - Disney's American Waterfront (28%)
    Posted Image - Sea of Sagas (16%)

[Parks] Most original creation
    Posted Image - La Rêve Parapluie (46%)
    Posted Image - Kim Jong Il's Present to His People Park (19%)
    Posted Image - Frankenstein (12%)

[Parks] Overall best park
    Posted Image - Disney's American Waterfront (40%)
    Posted Image - La Rêve Parapluie (26%)
    Posted Image - Sea of Sagas (11%)

[Parks] Best idea
    Posted Image - Black and white (Frankenstein) (28%)
    Posted Image - Siege Weapons (The Siege of Jerusalem) (18%)
    Posted Image - False perspective mural (Disney's American Waterfront) (11%)

[Contest] Best match
    Posted Image - New Fantasyland vs. Siege of Jerusalem (Round 5) (25%)
    Posted Image - Disney's American Waterfront vs. Rowling vs. Tolkien (Semi-Finals) (25%)
    Posted Image - Sea of Sagas vs. Zombieland (Round 1) (20%)

[Contest] Favourite Team
    Posted Image - Heaven's Kitchen (68%)
    Posted Image - The Replacements (14%)
    Posted Image - Hurricanes (5%)
    Posted Image - Reservoir Dogs (5%)
    Posted Image - RevoLLutionists (5%)

[Contest] Most valuable player
    Posted Image - Pacificoaster (40%)
    Posted Image - Turtle (23%)
    Posted Image - Liampie (12%)

[Contest] Most valuable replacement
    Posted Image - RCTNW (28%)
    Posted Image - Maverix (23%)
    Posted Image - Sulakke (19%)

[Contest] Rookie of the year
    Posted Image - Pacificoaster (63%)
    Posted Image - Jonny93 (11%)
    Posted Image - pierrot (11%)

[Contest] Best team logo
    Posted Image - Heaven's Kitchen by verti (26%)
    Posted Image - The Replacements by 5Dave (26%)
    Posted Image - revoLLutionists by Louis! & verti (19%)

Appendix: medal tables

Attached Image: awards1.PNG

Attached Image: awards2.PNG
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Congrats to all of the winners. Well deserved to all of those who medaled. Based on the spreadsheets it looks almost as if these awards were rigged but the census was made by people from each team.

Heaven's Kitchen <3
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    congratulations! :) 10 medals, thanks to everyone, and I'm delighted by the gold for Fafnir!

Nah Pacificoaster, it doesn't look like anything was rigged...as a team you just were the best and most cohesive this season. Us other teams, we simply didn't produce what you did or hurt ourselves too much to deserve the victory (with that last phrase I'm especially thinking of us and the dogs)
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Congrats to all the winners, and especially HK of course. I guess this completes the win.

Who'd have thought that at the beginning of H2H6? An entirely new captain with a new (type of) team, entirely blowing away recurring teams like the Germans and Hurricanes?

P.s. next time you better call your team Curryhanes Liam. Way cooler.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Wicksteed's showing in the Top5 winners is really cool. Hope to see more from him.

Congrats to all the winners. At last, H2H6 is in the books.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Excellent, can't really argue with any of that. Brilliant season, top work from everyone. Well done.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    don't want to bash but me and kong do have a gold unlike the stats tell, frankenstein was made by us both and it had gold for best idea or whatever so the stat is incomplete
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo

Wicksteed's showing in the Top5 winners is really cool. Hope to see more from him.

this.

and: Congratulations everyone!

LLHK :)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Great to see this conclusion. Congratulations everyone.

Pacifi, you beast. Best rookie but also gathering 5 wins for a sole effort. Congrats.

I do think the individual stat is rather useless and definetely not representing the individual efforts for a player. As some people have done great work but not won many things and otherwise around, when people have build small bits on a park but gotten the medals (trav, for example, although you deserve some praise :kiss: )

Doesn't really matter though, as it's only for fun.

Great season. Can't wait for another!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Great results for a lot of well deserved players. I'm really happy turtle got a few as he had an amazing season. Congrats to PC for so many wins and Robbie for getting gold with a class woodie. He deserved that. A really successful H2h, I can't wait for the next!
  • Fisch%s's Photo

As some people have done great work but not won many things and otherwise around, when people have build small bits on a park but gotten the medals (trav, for example, although you deserve some praise :kiss: )

trav deserves each one of his medals. He's been an amazing player this season!
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Congrats to everyone! Some very deserved wins here.

Shout outs:
    Liampie for leading Heaven's Kitchen to the end. Fantastic captain and incredibly efficient in leadership.

Pacificoaster of course for his incredible showing; I should be so bold to claim that H2H6 marks the beginning of PC's era of dominance here at NE!

Turtle for the awesome work he produced throughout the competition. It was truly an honor to have worked with you this H2H6.

Wicksteed for being a great partner with amazing ideas through our time working together.

Pierrot for actually getting me interested in LL. The work you've produced throughout this competition was fantastic and innovative!

Trav for his remarkable improvement in quality and the sheer quantity of work put out; I am a fan!

In:Cities for the same reason as above ^. Awesome job.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

[Contest] Most valuable replacement
    Posted Image - RCTNW (28%)
    Posted Image - Maverix (23%)
    Posted Image - Sulakke (19%)

Sorry but I cant accept this award as I know how much Maverix did on the team and he did so much more than I did [hands gold medal to maverix... Well done buddy!]

Admins, can be reflected in the results? I mean you have on the medal list as Bronze so that must be the correct result ;)

Thanks
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Very gracious of you rctnw, You added alot to our team... I voted maverix because of the impact he had when he joined. Things where at a standstill just before he joined and when he joined everything got moving again it was quite surreal.

Im not to sure about this either, Why do i have a silver and a bronze ?
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    RCTNW, while I'm flattered, I don't feel like I did as much as you did, at least from a motivating the team standard. I did what I had to and you went beyond that. I'm not sure I can accept the award seeing as you clearly won, but I'm honored you think so. Cheers :)
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    no bronze for best rookie? :p

anyway, pretty great results it seems. good stuff
  • trav%s's Photo
    Thanks for the kind words guys, and well done to all the winners! Good to see this finally wrapped up.

Now, H2H7 anyone????????
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

trav deserves each one of his medals. He's been an amazing player this season!

Agreed. I named him as an example as most of his medals seemed to come from SoS on which he had 3% done.

RCTNW. Much respect.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Congrats to all winners! It was such a great season, full of great parks and players.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I DESERVE EVERYONE OF MY MEDALS AND MORE. I DEMAND THAT EVERYONE GIVES ME ONE OF THEIR MEDALS AS I AM THE GREATEST.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading