Percentage of vote: 0.00%
  4. Hi-Rollers 2 0 votes [0.00%]
  5. Pro Tour 4 1 vote [50.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 50.00%
  6. Other (please post) 0 votes [0.00%]
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    This poll is entirely unofficial and the contests have all be put forward as possibilities. If you have an idea for a new contest, post it here and I'll add it to the poll. If the Admins allow it, the contest can run over Christmas and the New Year which gives people time to build. Please don't vote if you do not intend to enter.
    (I have purposely left out Micro Madness as Kumba has promised it for 2013)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    ...since it happened to be on my clipboard *cough*

Posted Image

Still, that's not an actual NE Contest. Also please don't mix-up Monthly Micros with Micro Madness. Madness was great, but I don't see a 64 player contest coming together any time soon.

For an NE contest I am sure the admins are planning something, but I am in no rush to jump into another contest. I think a 2013 Summer NEDC would be good.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I know this is a good idea to discuss, but we are currently already looking into starting a contest soon. We are just finalising a few details.

I'm going to lock this topic for the time being, as there will be a contest on the way very soon, and it may be that at some point we will want to conduct our own poll regarding the next contest we hold. When that happens, we will unlock this topic and allow the discussion :)

Sorry to be a party pooper, but keep patient :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading