General Chat / The Weather Thread

• Coupon%s's Photo
    its bullshit dont come
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo

Hey look, it might actually get back above 0 F this month.

Attached File  COLDNESS OVERLOAD.PNG (322.38KB)
    downloads: 45

Aaaaaand -52 F windchill.

• Austin55%s's Photo

CxNN1t9.png

My Stormchasing freind took this a bit ago.

• macncheezburger%s's Photo

Oh dear god, I could NEVER storm chase. That's really cool looking though I think, as I look at it through the safety and comfort of my computer screen xD 

• Lotte%s's Photo

I like how people here in the netherlands complain about the weather a lot, when often the shittiest weather we get is a minor drizzle

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    If people think in Brazil it's always sunny and hot... Well, I can't get out of bed, it's too cold. Cold for a tropical region actually :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Huge storm in New Orleans today. Not quite hurricane-level, but still pretty frightening for those of us on campus.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    Same storms that hit me last night. 14 tornados reported here, its just kept heading East.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I like how people here in the netherlands complain about the weather a lot, when often the shittiest weather we get is a minor drizzle

Today, I merely complain about the weather man. The prediction was cold, wet, and windy. Reality: blue skies, warm in the sun. I made no plans because of the bad weather prediction... Did go out to see Marino's band though, on my way home right now. Yes, I was a ten minute walk away from your house.

Spoorpop Bussum, never again. What a boring mess.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Huge storm in New Orleans today. Not quite hurricane-level, but still pretty frightening for those of us on campus.

It wasn't that bad lol
  • Coupon%s's Photo

it hit 70 degrees today im melting

• Austin55%s's Photo

It wasn't that bad lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-nBhsMiYc

• Austin55%s's Photo

11209644_1117583944935310_53349210764396

Pretty crazy past few days, shot this from my moms backyard on mothers day night. 

• MorganFan%s's Photo

^You can say that again. My prom after-party had a rude awakening at 7AM when lightning struck the telephone pole down the street.

• Austin55%s's Photo

Tonight

r8ruyB0.jpg

• G Force%s's Photo

That picture is the size of Texas my gosh.

• Austin55%s's Photo

Hurricane Patricia fucking up Mexico. Strongest ever recorded in the pacific...

• Austin55%s's Photo

Wild weekend here in Dallas so far. Tornado measured EF4 and only the 2nd in the county since 1950. 11 deaths last time I checked. 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    First day of the year that it's warmer outside the house than inside. Too cold for sunbathing, but still awesome. You'll find me on my roof terrace
  • Jappy%s's Photo
    Belgium: the hottest country in Europe at the moment!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading