Contests / New Element Design Challenge - Christmas edition

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Mine will probably be a few hours late. With the site being down, along with social obligations, I kinda lost track of it for a couple days. I hope the deadline is a little squishy?

Ride6
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    i stopped building when NE was down... I'll finish it without a deadline and send it in as a normal design...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    The 0:00 was based on an estimate of when people had recovered from New Years Day. Since no one has submitted yet for the new deadline, I do not disadvantage anyone by moving the deadline forward 12 hours. Not very professional and I'm not likely to do this again, but I'd really like to see Ride6 and Scotland's Finest (SF: frankly that's a bit dumb. :p It should've been finished two days ago anyway; an additional 12 hours is royal. You don't need 24 hours) in the contest. You both better submit something though, don't make me look more of a fool than I already do right now. :p

Looking forward to seeing your entries. January 3rd, 12:00 (on a 0-24 scale). Not a second later. :)

Other news: anyone like to test my entry? Just look closely for mistakes and stuff. Preferably someone familiar to Game of Thrones.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Frankly liam i am a bit "dumb" Im not even entering anything. I am still recovering though thanks for the consideration :p

Looking forward to these designs.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm not the best reader today. My bad. Posted Image
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I don't need 12 hours, just like... maybe 1-3 beyond the deadline. I'd have it in by MY midnight since I'm on EST. ;)

Ride6
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Just wondering, will the accolade panelists who enter be allowed to vote on the others?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes, because I believe in the integrity of the current panelist team and there's no proper way around it.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Best of luck to all :)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Mine's in! Sorry about the delay! Hope the park was worth it! :)

I think it was.

Ride6
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Cool, i'm exited to see something from you.

@Xtreme: There will be no other way, i guess.
    I can understand your reasoning, but i'm not going to vote higher or lower when i like you or not. Like Liampie said, integrity is most important.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Most of the submissions so far also were quite anonymous. I think it'll all work out in the end ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading