News / Acolade Panelist Recruitment

• Louis!%s's Photo

really you guys deserved it, congrats.

You were close to getting a place on the panel, but unfortunately we felt your parking let you down and that you weren't as fit as other members of the panel.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Should panelists be fit then?

I suck at that. :p
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    my parallel sucks, and i'm chubs

explains it all

but arjan smokes weed everyday, so how is he on the panel?
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    hoorah!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

my parallel sucks, and i'm chubs

explains it all

but arjan smokes weed everyday, so how is he on the panel?

I USED to do that, that's something from the past now. :p
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Ah nice! Very excited to be part of the team. Thanks guys.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I typically do handbrake drift parks. I can see why you guys let me in.
    This talent will directly translate to how I'll rank a 10 year old parallel projection roller coaster and themepark creating game by other people on the internet.
  • trav%s's Photo

Oh and yes, 'seeming fit' is incredibly important. If you are fit and attractive, it's a yes in my book, if you're not fit and are rather ugly, I'm affraid you'll get nowhere.

I'll bribe you with nudes

Congrats to those who were chosen, hope you all have a great time being hated on by the rest of the community! (Which is why I didn't apply)
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    trav, that makes me wonder if phatage is an internet masochist
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I'll bribe you with nudes

You're easily fit enough without the need to bribe, however I will happily accept nude photos of you :p
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Aw, now I'm upset. Why wasn't I picked...

Oh and yes, 'seeming fit' is incredibly important. If you are fit and attractive, it's a yes in my book, if you're not fit and are rather ugly, I'm affraid you'll get nowhere.

...well, I'm out. :'(
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Should I be seeing anything in my 'jobs' tab yet? Don't know if there is anything else I need to do before I can start.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

Should I be seeing anything in my 'jobs' tab yet? Don't know if there is anything else I need to do before I can start.

You'll need to verify the games you have in your settings.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think there's a forum for these questions. :) But you may have to add the game to your profile. Under my settings. The site has to know which games you own. No games = no jobs.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Also, there's just one job up right now (at least for LL/2/WW/TT that is ^^) and I think I took the last voting slot. But yes, you need to verify the games first.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Got it :)/> Ive got RCT2 verified, just wondering. Anything else I'll throw in the panelist area. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Holy shit 1000 posts.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    It'd be cool if you think about making me a writeup dude thing of which I feel i have more experience in (i did some stuff with some of the h2h parks)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Yeah sure

and if anyone else isinterested in helping us out with release prep then just let us know in here too :)
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

^Yeah sure

and if anyone else isinterested in helping us out with release prep then just let us know in here too :)/>

Although I'm probably not one to be picked, although I would be willing to help.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo

Although I'm probably not one to be picked, although I would be willing to help.

same here

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading