News / NEDC2 results

• Louis!%s's Photo

Wait, the prizes include guest spots from Liam or Louis, or a layout by Louis? I thought that prizes were supposed to be things people would actually want.

:p

Nope, just shitty prizes, to be honest, we should have asked you to donate to our pile of crap!
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image

- New Element Design Challenge -

- 4th Place -

The Top 5 were all scored very close together, exactly 10% from 5th to 1st, and our 4th place entry shows just how close these entries were. After a recent dabble in H2H6, Ride6 brings us RCT joy, only just missing out on design.

4. Frozen Heights by Ride6 (64.23%)

Posted Image

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Very nice work Jon!

From here on out I'll guess it goes...

3. Shotguns
    2. Dimi
    1. Liampie

Would not be shocked if Dimi upsets Liam, but he's a safer bet.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    edited by Liampie: STOP SPOILERING! :kiss:/>

edited by Louis: STOP ABUSING YOUR EDIT POWERS!!!! :bunny:/>
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    edit: Liampie still abusing his admin powers.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Stop spoilering, Louis! (edit: and Shotguns) I'll cover your slip of the tongue up with confusing statements. We didn't receive an entry from Dimi. Steve, surprisingly is in the top 3, though his entry is obviously very rushed. One entry has a giant snowman in it. We'll see another sleigh ride, set somewhere in the polar region. There will be an intamin looper among the winning entries. Now you can't tell what's real and what isn't. Some of what I said is true.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Don't forget that we've got 5 more entries to go but only a top 3!
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo
    Where is todays entry.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Right here, darling.

Posted Image

- New Element Design Challenge -

- 3rd Place -

Posted ImagePosted Image
    by Louis!

At the beginning of the contest Louis decided to set out to produce the best LL entry of the contest, and with only one LL submission, he's achieved that goal, however it's well deserved as he places 3rd, with a bronze medal and posibly New Element's smallest Design ever.

3rd - The Cult of Santis Clausim by Louis! (66.15%)

Posted Image

• Louis!%s's Photo
    HELL YEAH BITCHES
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo
    Congrats Louis! it takes a lot of skill to make something look good without a lot to work with but standard scenery. And you pulled it off very well. :mantis:
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Stop spoilering, Louis! (edit: and Shotguns) I'll cover your slip of the tongue up with confusing statements. We didn't receive an entry from Dimi. Steve, surprisingly is in the top 3, though his entry is obviously very rushed. One entry has a giant snowman in it. We'll see another sleigh ride, set somewhere in the polar region. There will be an intamin looper among the winning entries. Now you can't tell what's real and what isn't. Some of what I said is true.

we wouldnt want people to cry would we liam
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Liam, why isn't my name in there? I thought you guys received my entry.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    We did, but we found your giant ejaculating dick sculpture was inappropriate so we removed it from the database.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Damn, I spent so much time on it! That was my best trackitecture work yet!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    that virtual one is infinitely larger than his, rob

and to keep secret he had to bury your creation
  • Ling%s's Photo

giant ejaculating dick sculpture

inappropriate

Confirmed, Liampie is a lesbian.
  • GigaG%s's Photo

Damn, I spent so much time on it! That was my best trackitecture work yet!

Dump-Place???
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'm not putting that in my Dump Place!
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    PPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS

^^well done sir

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading