General Chat / NE Social Media

• Louis!%s's Photo
    So due to us now not just having a facebook page, I felt it was more appropriate to have a topic for ALL our social media efforts.

We now have a Facebook page, a Youtube channel, a Twitter page and a Twitch.tv channel. We aim to increase activity across all three and take the world by storm! Like, subscribe and follow to get the ultimate NE experience :p/>

Facebook

Youtube

Twitter

New Element's Twitch

We've already got things going on at Facebook, check out the page to vote for your screen of the week. We should also have our first podcast up on Youtube soon and god knows what we are going to do with Twitter.

If you want to help out in anyway, just get in contact with me via PM, Aim, Facebook and now even Twitter :p/>
  • JJ%s's Photo
    For like a year now I've tried to get in to twitter lol. But I just never check it, I don't understand it, I really don't xD.

*subscribed to youtube heh*
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Interesting find when I click the Twitter link above.

Account suspended

The profile you are trying to view has been suspended. To return to your home timeline, click here.

• trav%s's Photo
    WTF DID YOU DO LOUIS
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Posting nudes I see....
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Please ignore the stupidity of Twitter. We have had our account suspended for some unknown reason. I think it is simply because 5dave followed us, and we followed him back, to keep everyone connected, as a community should be.

But clearly, the shittiness of Twitter has banned us for following 1 person, and so a rather annoyed email has been sent to try and rectify this problem.

For now, please keep liking our Facebook page and subscribing to our Youtube channel :)
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^Whut? So when you follow just one person your account gets suspended?
    I still don't get Twitter.

"MFG"
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I had followed numerous coaster related pages, due to Twitter forcing me to follow loads of pages before being able to tweet anything.

I then get a follow from yourself, and decide, ah, I'll follow you back, and because I followed you, the page was banned.

It's hopefully being sorted out, but if not, we'll just stick to using the better social networks.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Our Twitter account has been reinstated, remember to follow us, the link is in the first post!
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    boom followed.

With all of this new social media stuff were trying out.. Its only a matter of time before an NE sex tape is released
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Twitter is just funny, I had like 3 followers, and I've only ever posted one tweet in my entire twitter career, so people are just strange xD.
  • trav%s's Photo

With all of this new social media stuff were trying out.. Its only a matter of time before an NE sex tape is released

That's the prize for next weeks Screen of the week: Get to make a sex tape with me.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    So u want them all to win?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

I had followed numerous coaster related pages, due to Twitter forcing me to follow loads of pages before being able to tweet anything.

I then get a follow from yourself, and decide, ah, I'll follow you back, and because I followed you, the page was banned.

It's hopefully being sorted out, but if not, we'll just stick to using the better social networks.

you followed too many accounts too quickly and twitter thought you were a spambot.

it's called "tweet jail"

i'll be your twitter consultant if you need one, i spend a fourth of my time on it

EDIT: wait the account only follows 31 people? it was probably just a glitch then. it wasn't suspended for following 5dave tho
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It was suspended due to Twitter thinking we had several accounts. The problem has been rectified and we are back in action!

Just a heads up though, we got a message through from Kings Dominion, thanking them for following us, I don't care if it was automated or not, it was still a nice thing for them to do :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    So we've recorded our first podcast! Should be up on our youtube in the next few days!

Thanks to trav, Kumba & nin for taking part!
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    That's awesome about the podcast. I would definitely listen!
  • trav%s's Photo
    IT'S A REALLY GOOD PODCAST GUYS GET HYPED PLZ
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Woot!
  • gir%s's Photo
    I love podcasts! Definitely looking forward to that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading