Music Forum / The Ikarus Effect

• Wicksteed%s's Photo
    So with Steve and In:cities (and others?) having their band-topics, I thought I'd make one for my band as well.

We're just slowly getting things started, after we've been hanging in the rehearsal room for way too long...
    today we'll play our second gig and finally release our EP. You can listen to some of these songs on our page theikaruseffect.de (links to facebook). Theres more to come.

Thanks for your attention :)
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    This sounds fantastic buddy! The production is great, and your vocalist really has a powerful voice! I'm not usually a fan of female vocals, but she sticks out to me in a good way.

What do you play in the band?

Great stuff!:]
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Holy shit, this was unexpectedly awesome. I love the verses in Tonight! Probably my favorite song overall. The girl's voice is really strong I think, too, not some cookie cutter voice like my last band's vocalist. Reminds me of a more aggressive Florence Welch. Really great stuff dude, what do you play?

These up for download anywhere? Can I get them off soundcloud or somethin'?

oh and Josh thanks for checking out my band's new song, ya jerk.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    I did check it out! I just forgot to comment haha.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Hey guys. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.
    Our singer is just incredible, she's probably the best singer I'll ever get to play with.
    I'm playing drums.
    I dont think the songs are downloadable somewhere. I would be for putting them up for download for free, but we havent really discussed that in the band yet. I guess I can send them to you by e-mail. Just send me a PM.

I need to get commenting on your bands now, haha.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo

So, the band is one of the reasons why I havent been very active rct-wise lately.

We got a brand new EP out. Released one day before NE5 :)

This one is available everywhere on iTunes, Spotify and so on. Check it out!

http://www.theikaruseffect.de

• 5dave%s's Photo

Just checked this out and I must say I really like this! :)

Keep it up and if you'll ever come to Austria - let me know ;)

"MFG"

• A.S.Coasters%s's Photo

Nevermind please remove/ wrong topic

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading