General Chat / Dating

• Jappy%s's Photo

Been happy with my girl for two years now, been planning our summer holiday lately.

• 5dave%s's Photo

Got my girl for nearly 9 years now and next month player 3 will join the game. :D

"MFG"

• Liampie%s's Photo

Holy shit, man! Congratulations!

• SSSammy%s's Photo

oh shit, dog! make sure to let us know when how everyones doing!

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

Aw man, I'm 20 and have had only one boyfriend in senior year of high school who hated me. A lot of people tell me I'm still young and there will be time but it's always so frustrating seeing so many other people in relationships or people telling me stories about how they're turning down people for various reasons. I never have to turn people down because nobody's ever approached me and I try my hardest to approach others but it never works. Am I doing something wrong

• Louis!%s's Photo

Someone will come along when you least expect it, don't try too hard and you'll end up finding the man of your dreams :) 

Have you tried tinder? Tinder is awesome.

Tinder's been difficult for me because I suck at holding text conversations

• chorkiel%s's Photo

You're not obligated to keep the conversations in text. If you've verified that someone's not accidentally a psychopath you could just call them or meet them.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Where does it go wrong with texting, Sens? Starting the conversation in a non-generic way? Finding conversation topics? Or are you just out of sync with everyone?

Most of the time the conversation is the same every time, and then dwindles into nothing. Like we both say "hey" andthen ask a few other questions and then nothing. Maybe I'm out of sync with everyone

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

That's actually very typical tinder conversation. Most of the time when that happens to me, I just ask "Hey so would you want to grab a coffee and chat sometime?" If they are at all interested, they would be relieved you asked first. If they aren't interested, then they won't respond / will say no and you are then free to move on from the terribly stale text conversation to your next match.

I'd like to get to know something about someone before I meet them in person, i know its counter intuitive...

• Iron Rattler%s's Photo
    I feel in that case something like an OK Cupid would be ideal. Tinder has a notoriously short attention span. I agree with the people saying to try and reach out fast
  • Poke%s's Photo

My advice to all is to screw dating because dogs/cats are better.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

My advice to all is to screw dating because dogs/cats are better.

Poke = zoophile confirmed :p
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I'm having the issue that it seems like tinder/other apps are all that people use nowadays. I've seen "dating coaches" on television that just help people set up their tinder profile.

I, for one, suck at tinder and having the same struggles as sens is having. I don't want to be using it, but I also don't want to miss the boat.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

You'll meet someone Sens. Like Louis said, at the most unexpected time someone will pop up. Same thing happened to me. I never planned a relationship and now I'm as happy as I can be with my girl!

Today my girlfriend and I are happy together now for 2 years and 2 months... It seems just like yesterday when I met her thanks to a friend I find very annoying. Pretty much the best thing that guy has done for me is introduce me to her. :p

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Met girl outside of bar.  I actually met three girls that night.  The hottest never responded to my text.  The cute nerdy redhead did.  We bang.  She lets me know that she recently got out of a mental institution and has memory issues related to her electro shock therapy.  She also tells me she ordered some fentanyl off of the dark web and plans to kill herself. I get tested.  I never talk to her again.  I have a type, you see.

I date one of my good friend's sister. This whole situation is fucking stupid, but I proceed, because I have a type. Red hair, crazy. Check and check. We bang. In secret, though everyone knows.  She comes into town.  We go to an all you can drink happy hour, and she proceeds to drink all she can drink. Incoherent within an hour. Cries, tells me about being raped by another of her brother's friends, tells me if I could kick my depression with crystals and meditation or some shit, tells me that she saw a ghost floating above her head that told her to be a nurse.  I walk her home and she berates me the whole time. She's too drunk to drive, but insists on doing so, so I sit against the door to keep her there. Because if my friend was pissed at me for fucking his sister, wait until I let her die in a DUI crash. She gives up nearly immediately and falls asleep on the floor next to me.  I'd like to point out this was like 8:00pm and we started at maybe 6.  I keep watch to make sure she doesn't choke on her puke. Because if my friend was pissed at me for fucking his sister, wait until I let her die in a pool of her own vomit.  She doesn't puke, though.  She pisses on my carpet.  And at some point during the night, sheds her piss soaked clothes all over my apartment.  I kicked her out, but not before she tries to hook up again. 

I see a girl at cute red head at the climbing gym.  I can't confirm that she's crazy, but I'm interested so it's a certainty.  I do the creepy thing where you work out next to her and hope conversation strikes up.  And for once, it works.  Chick is awesome, and moving out of state the next day. 

Meet awesome girl at the bar in DC. She lives in Texas.  for you Brits, that's 1400 miles away.  Her fiance died 2 months earlier in a car wreck and she has health problems.  So I've already flown out to see her.  I have a type, you see.

I guess you could say it's going pretty well for me. 

• G Force%s's Photo
    Is that a copypasta?

Seems like it