General Chat / Dating

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes, I am. It's like a damn resume, you list important things.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Of course you want to put personal accomplishments in your profile. You might not want to overrun your significant other with every piece of information, though. There's a difference between cleverly tuning your profile and just flat out yelling "SEE THIS IS WHY I'M COOL".
    And there's a difference between being interesting and being an open book.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Just don't tell girls you put a lot of time in being number two on a roller coaster tycoon website. Heck, don't tell them you're on a rct website at all.
  • Marino%s's Photo

Yes, I am. It's like a damn resume, you list important things.

Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Seriously no offense Darren, but if you actually think that hooking up with someone works like a business, you might actually still be, and I'm quoting yourself here, "quite autistic".
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    The most important thing I've learned in the last couple of years: high school girls suck!
  • Faas%s's Photo

The most important thing I've learned in the last couple of years: high school girls suck!

What part of the body do they suck exactly?
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Nipples. they suck nipples
  • trav%s's Photo
    My nipples are hairy. They wouldn't suck my nipples.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Niccccce.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Seriously no offense Darren, but if you actually think that hooking up with someone works like a business, you might actually still be, and I'm quoting yourself here, "quite autistic".

No, it's not an actual business, at least not the legal avenues I am presuming. The alternative is an actual business that is illegal in almost every part of the US...

Still, I see a lot of similarities between dating and looking for a job, that's why I used the resume analogy. For both you dress nice, try to impressive without trying too hard and hope to be accepted to a position you can enjoy for many years with benefits that you accumulate throughout time (wedding, kids, ect...).
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I think its something to be proud of. I'm not ashamed or ever denied my interest in this game to anyone. If you were on a sports team and won a lot of awards you'd but that on your profile. It shows who you are.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    The difference being that girls like a guy who is good in sports, where as a career in RCT is not a real pussy-magnet.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Lucky for me I am also good at sports then... Also I know for a fact that some girls are impressed by my parks. Sure their panties don't exactly drop when they open DRC or anything, but it's still worth a mention as I did dedicate a lot of my past to it. I also clearly mention that I don't spend that much time on it these days.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Here is how RCT in a portfolio goes down:

Viewer older than 25: This is a neat rendering. Did you do this bird's-eye view on a computer? What software did you use to get that pixely look?

Viewer younger than 25: Is.. is that Rollercoaster Tycoon? Wow, what did you have to do to get that? I always just (drowned peeps / crashed rides / made everyone vomit everywhere). I bet this took forever, huh? So what's your park rating?
  • Wanted%s's Photo

Sure their panties don't exactly drop when they open DRC or anything

Let's just stop this here. Please, I'm embarrassed just hearing this.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Back when I used to play WoW, people would be serious about putting "Guild Leader" or "Raid Leader" or whatever on their CVs. Kinda nuts. This isn't much different in my opinion.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Back when I used to play WoW, people would be serious about putting "Guild Leader" or "Raid Leader" or whatever on their CVs.

:lol:
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    What you need to do is get more confidence and build up your inner game I'm sure.

I mean once you get the date with a girl it should already be 50/50 hit or miss and never 1/1000 because usually the hard part isn't the date but getting the date. When a girl agrees to going on a date then she thinks you and her could work out.

Try to get a better idea of what a girl wants a guy to be like.

Here are some major things you should keep in mind when talking to girls:

- don't go on a date trying to make things fun only for her doing only what she wants. You yourself should be enjoying a date, then she'll find you interesting and will want you to share your happiness with her.

- same goes for love in general. NEVER make a girl your life. Let her take part in your life instead. What woman needs a guy who doesn't add anything to her usual existence.
    -> No woman needs that type of guy.

- Be confident, at any possible point look into a girls eyes during a conversation...you dont even need to say shit at times just build eye contact without it being creepy

- women get aroused quickly if you just touch their hands, shoulders, arms or hair while you're talking. Also try to lean your leg against hers when you're sitting next to eachother

- it's an open secret really that girls like "assholes"...no matter how often they'll say "I won't fall for that type of guy anymore, I'ma find myself a good guy" they'll never stick to that.
    In a time where women are emancipated gentlemen have become useless.

- Women still want to find their prince who is nice and everything but you need to realize that a prince must also always be very hard to get.
    What I'm saying is: In love we tend to disregard those who want us because that'll instantly make us think they are "of lower quality" in the game that is love while we are dreaming of those that we know we can't get. A woman wants a guy who isn't available to her. You can't give her the impression that she is the main price in the game before you're dating. She'll feel too secure, not invest anything into what's going on between you and her, and will move on quickly because she'll think she can get anyone.

- YOU ARE THE MAN...again be confident, make her think that you're out of her league

- don't push too hard

- be patient

- Also I doubt she was jealous because you had other dates. Girls infact fall for guys who attract many girls because it'll again make them seem like a good catch.

edit:
    - couple things i forgot is that theoretically you can make everything you say in a conversation work for you if you just say it with enough confidence and don't panic and still look into her eyes. You could say the most retarded things...as Marshall says in How I met your Mother at some point: "It's only embarassing if we allow embarassment." Don't be embarassed

- lose any fear of rejection...everyone gets rejected.

gonna eat now, more might follow.

just my view on this
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Fisch,

Try to get a better idea of what a girl wants a guy to be like.

Are you serious? How could anyone get an idea of what someone wants someone to be? Kumba, if you take anything from this thread, take this: BE YOURSELF. You're probably not looking for the girl of your dreams right now but love is patient. Be you and eventually the right girl will come into your life when you least expect it. You shouldn't have to go out of your way to be something you're not to get a girl.

- same goes for love in general. NEVER make a girl your life. Let her take part in your life instead. What woman needs a guy who doesn't add anything to her usual existence.
    -> No woman needs that type of guy.

If you're in a relationship (especially if it's serious) with a girl you should always make sure she's top priority in your life. I mean, you say with love in general, so if I have a wife does that mean I shouldn't make her my life? Of course she is, what kind of logic is that?

- women get aroused quickly if you just touch their hands, shoulders, arms or hair while you're talking. Also try to lean your leg against hers when you're sitting next to eachother

Yeah, they do, but doing that on the first date strikes me as creepy territory and sends the wrong signal.

- it's an open secret really that girls like "assholes"...no matter how often they'll say "I won't fall for that type of guy anymore, I'ma find myself a good guy" they'll never stick to that.

Its true that its been pretty proven girls go strictly to dudes who are dicks, but honestly, all men are jerks. I consider myself to be pretty nice and treat my girlfriend like a queen but I still find myself being an ass to her. Every girl is different, you just need to know what exactly she considers to be "dick moves." Girls don't really want a man to treat them poorly, or like they're lesser than you. Nobody would.

- Women still want to find their prince who is nice and everything but you need to realize that a prince must also always be very hard to get.
    What I'm saying is: In love we tend to disregard those who want us because that'll instantly make us think they are "of lower quality" in the game that is love while we are dreaming of those that we know we can't get. A woman wants a guy who isn't available to her. You can't give her the impression that she is the main price in the game before you're dating. She'll feel too secure, not invest anything into what's going on between you and her, and will move on quickly because she'll think she can get anyone.

...what.

- YOU ARE THE MAN...again be confident, make her think that you're out of her league

Being confident is great, but you should never make a girl think you're too good for them. How would you feel if they did that to you? You wouldn't waste your time, so why would she waste hers?

- couple things i forgot is that theoretically you can make everything you say in a conversation work for you if you just say it with enough confidence and don't panic and still look into her eyes. You could say the most retarded things...as Marshall says in How I met your Mother at some point: "It's only embarassing if we allow embarassment." Don't be embarassed

- lose any fear of rejection...everyone gets rejected.

This is actually good advice. And How I Met Your Mother is a good show, so I guess I can forgive you for being ridiculous.