Music Forum / my band (Planetary Archive)

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    we played in a sweet bar last night, check us out below!

like us on facebook Facebook page

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yspEKuDXJnA

check out the following videos by clicking on our channel and browsing from there

let me know what you think!
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Sounds good Sammy sir!
    Great to see you finally out playing some shows:] I like what I hear so far dude. Lets just get you into a legitimate studio!
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    After listening to that i Wish i was that baby in your avatar.
    That's uncalled for, and you're a dickhead.

-Friendliest Site Member 2012
    Bit late for 2012 ? its 2013.... I just dont like that kind of music.
    To me i dont like it, My opinion
    Well you could have simply stated that in your first post. Sam is a super nice hardworking kid with exceptional musical talent, whether you enjoy it or not.
    No need to make a stupid comment like that. As an artist yourself, there is no need to criticize someone else's art simply because it isn't your preference. Either state your opinion respectfully, or don't say anything at all. It is uncalled for to go out of your way to make a derogatory remark like that, and disrespectful to Sam.
    I can express my opinion in anyway i feel like. Free speech and all that jazz. Good day sir !
  • JJ%s's Photo
    not sure why s_f isn't allowed to not like something, and not declare that dislike?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    First off. Where the hell have u been Sammy !?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

After listening to that i Wish i was that baby in your avatar.

"i wish i was dead or dying when listening to your music"

yeah, that's a totally acceptable way to tell someone that it's not really your cup of tea. especially when the person in question has put in a shitload of hard work to reach that point, proceeded to get up in front of a room PACKED with expectant strangers and show them what they have to offer. it's a totally acceptable to attempt ruin the confidence of people who have spent hours writing, recording and practicing their art and need every chance they can get. it's totally acceptable for a fucking 12 year old to not have any self restraint and then pull the free speech card. just because you're allowed to say it doesn't mean you're not a cunt.

you cunt.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh yeah, and thanks to everyone who watched the video and enjoyed it :)

you the man, josh. us musicians gotta stick together!
    hit me up on some sort of instant messenger some time, we need to catch up!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Well, unfortunately the sound quality is rather rubbish but from what I could hear, it sounded pretty rad! A very distinctive sound came out of it, good job!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Pity one can't see you guys very well in that video. For self-promotion I'm worried for its suitability.

As for the music, it sounds like a blast from the past. Lacks originality for me. And personally I'd leave the bar immediately as I hate it when bands start playing making any conversation with the people around me impossible.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    thats cool, but these people were hear to listen to the music. there is a downstairs for people who don't want to listen. yet people still came in and talked :(
    SF, it's a shame, because I was really starting to like you as a member lately. Yes, you are free to say what you want. But I just find the lack of simple common courtesy towards a fellow site member appalling. Especially since it appears Sam has done nothing to wrong you, (unless he has, then by all means).
    Maybe I'm so vocal because I'm a musician who has been in sam's position personally, and can see from his perspective. Oh well. Carry on.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Come on guys...

I agree that S.F. could've been more subtle.
    But let's not bash each others skull here.
    I'm going to listen to this tonight Sammy and give you my thoughts in a subtle way. ;)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I wouldn't say his comment was very nice, but tongue-in-cheek insulting is way too common at NE ("Robbie you suck balls") to condemn just a single member.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^robbie does suck balls though.

I love you shammy <3

Oh and I love the band name and logo :)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    playlist for all 7 vids

love you too louis! the logos are immense, aren't they? my friend made them. that's right, everyone. i have a friend. spread the word.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Yeah, they're great! Your current profile pic and cover photo on facebook are the best. Gives your band your own style. Great!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading