Custom Scenery Exchange / Inthemanual's Custom Objects

• inthemanual%s's Photo

ITM Zipline:
    My first custom ride. Hard to believe something similar hasn't been made before. The .zip also includes the CSO I created and used to represent the zipline cables. Thanks to olddtfan51 for helping me test it.

eK2QzCb.png

Attached File  ITM Zipline Pack.zip (49.08KB)
    downloads: 62

I managed to make the slanted castle objects that I was looking for. The shading might be slightly off, but I think it's pretty close, and good enough for what I wanted it for.

QVI0QkS.png

Attached File  ITMSCDBL.DAT (1.45KB)
    downloads: 21
    Attached File  ITMSCDBR.DAT (1.46KB)
    downloads: 19

Made the other thing I wanted too. It doesn't look as good as the original object because it doesn't blend colors in the space between two "tiles" like the original object did.

pUTMzBT.png

Attached File  ITMPBTC2.DAT (13.53KB)
    downloads: 24

Made these poles from the fisherman fence objects. I thought they might already exist, but I couldn't find them in any of the benches I had, so I made a pair. I will get rid of these and use the originals if they exist and someone can point me to them.

Djpdwc2.png

Attached File  ITMBEAMS.zip (1.61KB)
    downloads: 23

1/4 Tile Benches

s4VZwyZ.png

Attached File  ITMQSEAT.DAT (1.05KB)
    downloads: 22

TOGO Steel Support (I haven't seen these yet, couldn't find them on the RCT2ObjectList and some guy on Reddit requested it)

HjbOIHt.png

Attached File  ITMTOGOS.DAT (3.19KB)
    downloads: 27

Corner pieces

pxuctPC.png

Attached File  ITMTOGOC.DAT (2.63KB)
    downloads: 27

Made this Footprint object from the staff zoning tile sprite. Thought it had a few nifty uses, like a path to something in particular, like a lost&found or large scale ride, bloody footprints for a spooky theme, or possibly steps in the mud.

rbjL4NI.png

Attached File  ITMFOOTP.DAT (531bytes)
    downloads: 24

Comments or critique on any of my objects is welcome and appreciated. If you have a reasonable request for an object or simple ride, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Moved to OP. excuse the now meaningless double post.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Nice to see more users are learning to edit, keep it up!
  • render8%s's Photo
    Hey inthemanual, funny you asked about the police car because I was somewhat in progress of doing one. I'm not sure if it's exactly how I wanted it to look or if this is even what you were needing, but I'll share what I have if you still could use one.

Posted Image

Edit - I put the DAT in the first post of my custom scenery thread. My Custom Scenery Thread.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Has anyone made a roadblock object? Something that looks like one of these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, I decided to take on making that zipline ride I requested by myself, and would like someone to volunteer to help me test it. Hopefully it'll be ready for testing sometime next week, and released shortly thereafter.
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo

Has anyone made a roadblock object? Something that looks like one of these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, I decided to take on making that zipline ride I requested by myself, and would like someone to volunteer to help me test it. Hopefully it'll be ready for testing sometime next week, and released shortly thereafter.

I would be glad to help you test it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    You can combine existing scenery to make those things.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    As Liam said, you can do decent versions with existing objects. I almost did the concrete barrier, but worked with what I had:

Posted Image
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Looking for these benches as a scenery object, because they are glitching when I'm placing them on invisible path over 1/4 tile blocks.

Posted Image
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    All the benches glitch on quarter blocks, so that means making a lot of custom benches.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Do you know if the one in the picture already exists?
  • render8%s's Photo
    Hey inthemanual, decided to take a go at this roadblock for you and thought I would post a quick shot of it to see if this what you would like. I'm not done with it yet as I still have to make some other edits to it in the object editor but let me know if this is close. I also made this quarter tile if that's of any help.

Posted Image
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    I was going to follow Liam and Kumba's advice and make them using in game things, but this is pretty sweet. Better scaled to the peeps than what I was going to do. Thanks!
  • render8%s's Photo
    That's cool. I'll post it over in my scenery thread when I got it ready. I really couldn't go much smaller without it looking like garbage, so I wasn't sure if this was going to be too big for you. I want to test it in game then I'll get it posted for you and whoever else wants it.

I'm actually thinking of trying that lane divider idea as well. Just to see how it would turn out.

[Edit]

Ok, got it in game and tested it out. Here's a quick and dirty throw together to show it. Got the DAT uploaded in my thread too. :)

Posted Image
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    You could try all SFBENCH dats, to figure out wich ones are missing.
    Just load them in the editor and you'll see.
    Six Frags made all those benches.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    I only have 1, 3, 6, and 8. I'm missing 2, 4, 5, 7, and anything after 8.

Made a 1/4 tile version of the bench I was asking for.

Also added several converted WW objects. Will do more in the days to come.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Added final set of WW Conversions. I've made major progress on the zipline ride, and it should be finished this weekend.
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo

Added final set of WW Conversions. I've made major progress on the zipline ride, and it should be finished this weekend.

If your still looking for a tester I would like to do it.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Curious if anyone would appreciate/use a square tiled wall texture rather than the rectangular bricks that we have now. I could theoretically apply the texture to any number of baseblocks and deco blocks once I've made it, and curves shouldn't be too hard. I kinda want it myself for a couple things, but A) bricks work, just not as well, and B) I don't wanna go through the work of making it if I'm going to be the only one using it.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Good luck on those curves, i underestimated that a while back....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading