News / Welcome to New Element v5.0

• Coupon%s's Photo

gee youre such a brah!

• FredD%s's Photo

Wow... this is a revolutionary new design! It'll take some time to get used to it, but I love it. Amazing work Geewhzz!

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    The mobile version is the default skin. I might get around to making a custom one sometime
  • Majordomo%s's Photo

Being kind of new to NE, this kind of hit me out of nowhere. I just got somewhat familiar with the old one! :p It looks cool, but I need some time to explore.

• Wanted%s's Photo

Maybe I'm just a blind man but I cannot find where to edit my profile :

• Louis!%s's Photo

My top tip is just to explore everywhere. Click everything. Rate everything. Comment everywhere. Upload screens. Make projects.

Just do everything. It truly is an incredible site once you start using it and you just learn so much by exploring.

Wanted: Click the profile button in the top right, then click My Account. This brings you to the User CP

• Wanted%s's Photo

Thanks. Much better!

• Jonny93%s's Photo

Thanks a lot Gee for this amazing website, you made a great job.

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

It's so fancy, we don't deserve it!

GeeWhzz for Lifetime Achievement Award, for once again breathing new life into the community!

Thanks Gee, she's beautiful!

• Coupon%s's Photo

wow adding game utilities and a list of dats was such a great idea! hopefully they attract more people to the site.

• pierrot%s's Photo

GEESUS

• Cocoa%s's Photo

ah! I figured it out. the 'new content' button is the key to this website. its like the advertising district on crack. I was worried that actual topics would be buried under the dump-place like smorgasbord of screens, but this satisfies me for sure

now to rate 166 pages of parks :)

• Fizzix%s's Photo

wow adding game utilities and a list of dats was such a great idea! hopefully they attract more people to the site.

This. And the objects and utilities pages. I love it so far. Excellent work. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

the 'new content' button is the key to this website.

Indeed the New Content button is incredibly useful. It will list everything, forum posts, screens, comments on screens, new projects, comments on projects, releases, literally everything.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Yep, I agree, the 'new content' button is the shit. I also really like the member section, as you can see who is online currently and who is a fan of what and who has projects going etc. I also like that my name is in red :p

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Love it.

• gir%s's Photo

Huge thank you to the admins and others helping develop this. Can't wait to explore all the new features.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I also like that my name is in red :p

I was less than half a percent from having my name in red :(

• Wicksteed%s's Photo

well, I'm amazed. :drool: but wheres the smiley menu, when you need it so badly.!?

• Six Frags%s's Photo

^we all know those smily codes by now won't we? :p