News / NE 5.0 Panelists

• Louis!%s's Photo

Panelists Required:

We're in need of a few panelists to help our current ones out. You do not have to be skilled in the game to be a panelist*, however we do request people that have been around NE for a bit, though there is no harm in applying anyway. If you are interested and would like to be considered, then please reply to this topic.

*A panelist votes based on their opinion of another's work, you don't have to be able to create spotlight quality RCT to appreciate spotlight quality RCT.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Interested, and have LL, 2, and (ugh) the expansions for it.

• MCI%s's Photo

Well, I´ve told u last time If you´d like to have me as a panelist, I´m in.

Have all games, even rct3 if you want to expand in the future ;D

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    yo.
  • csw%s's Photo

I've got LL and 2 (no expansions). I appreciate spotlight quality, even if I might not be able to produce it yet. 

• tyandor%s's Photo

On a side note, I've been temporarily absent from the panel considering my laptop broke down. Got a new one, but only just had time to install rct. Still need to transfer everything though, but have been very busy to keep up with uni considering my poor personal situation atm. Will return shortly though, don't worry :)

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Definetely interested.

Only have rct2 tho.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Interested, have RCT2 without the expansion packs installed. But I've got 'em, so if it's needed I can install them.

• Majordomo%s's Photo

Can we do nominations? If so, I think Ling would do a good job. That is, if he's even interested.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    i have rct2's expansions btw
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo

What are the main tasks of a panelist? i.e what is the process that parks and designs go through with regards to the people judging them? 

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo

im going to throw my hat into the ring, ive got ll and i have 2 w/o expansions

• tdub96%s's Photo

I'm always interested. RCT2 is all I have at school though, but I do have LL back home.

• Kevarchitect%s's Photo

I've been on the site for about 5 years now (I think), but only recently did I have the guts to post things, but I would LOVE to be a panelist! I have all the games.

• Louis!%s's Photo

inthemanual, MCI, Shotguns?, Corkscrewy & FredD, welcome aboard the accolade panel. You should have received a PM from me with more details.

We will still consider the others who have expressed interest as future panellists, we just feel we need to see a little bit more of you around the community.

We are always looking for more panellists, so this topic will remain open.

• Faas%s's Photo

I would like to be a panelist. I can only run RCT2 without expansion packs.

• Liampie%s's Photo

What are the main tasks of a panelist? i.e what is the process that parks and designs go through with regards to the people judging them?

It's really simple nowadays. You will get a notification that a park is ready for accolade voting. Then you go to that park, click submit vote and vote. Of course after you've seen the park. It's really no different to normal voting, except for getting an invitation and your vote affecting the accolade type.

Now that the privilige of seeing parks before they get released is gone with NE5, we can allow for a larger panelist pool now.
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo

I am interested for future consideration too then.  I have just Rct2.  Edit: no ww&tt, sorry.

• Louis!%s's Photo

^Welcome aboard!

• RCTMASTA%s's Photo

I'd be interested in a spot as well. LL & WWTT.