News / NE 5.0 Panelists

• Dark_Horse%s's Photo

I'd be interested on joining the panel as well since I am no longer employed.  I've been around NE for 10 years now.  I currently have LL and RCT2 installed.

• Faas%s's Photo

How is this coming along? I applied but didn't really get a reply or a message informing me about stuff. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Sorry Faas, I must have missed your post. PMing you now.

Anyone else that wishes to be a panelist, please inform us.

• Faas%s's Photo

Thanks. 

• Poke%s's Photo
    I wouldn't mind becoming a panelist.
  • posix%s's Photo

Becoming panelist without having won any accolades is still impossible from my side.

• Poke%s's Photo
    A few more votes on Mystic Mountain and I could win one.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

i'm definitely interested in becoming a panelist, i've got all of the expansions of LL and rct2. i've been active on NE for almost a year now lurking before that,  but have been active on /r/rct for a year and a half. here's some of my recent work mj2M7AE.png

oVRdJBW.png

• Faas%s's Photo

See posix' post two posts above yours. 

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I'm not the only panelist without an accolade. 

But as Louis! said on the previous page, panelists need to have been here for a while, and have been a positive member in the community. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

gdb & Poke - You are both promising members, and don't worry, I am watching you (not creepy) and how you progress. You are both showing signs of becoming great additions to NE, but at the moment you are just too new to take on as panelists.

• Poke%s's Photo

Okay, I understand. :)

• inthemanual%s's Photo

don't worry, I am watching you (not creepy) 

• Lotte%s's Photo

that's okay, and atleast now i know when i go to bed i know that you've always got my back.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I have every NE Members back. I look after my little minions.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Louis and Airtime, 24/7

Video-Surveillance.jpg

• Louis!%s's Photo

HOW DID YOU FIND US?

• csw%s's Photo

Who's who? I think Louis is on the right. 

• MCI%s's Photo

Becoming panelist without having won any accolades is still impossible from my side.

Shots fired. I retire as a panelist, havent won any accolades and never will.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Posix has always had that opinion, he had that opinion when we hired you. Yet you are still here as an accolade panelist.