News / 2013 New Element Awards!

• Louis!%s's Photo

- 2013 New Element Awards -

It's that time of year again, when we all don our best suits and ties and dazzle everyone as we walk down the red carpet in an array of flashing lights, people screaming our names and begging us for autographs! Yes, the Oscars of RCT are back in town, the annual New Element Awards.

Now I'm sure you are all dying to vote for your favourite creations of 2013, and I'm sure everyone is waiting to see if that one creation will sweep this years ceremony and take home every award. Now I know you are all crying out:

"Is there even a point to this years awards with one person so clearly amazing at RCT in 2013?"

Well yes, even though Goliath and myself will have this effect, the awards are much more than a celebration of the greatest creations of the past year, they are a celebration of the community and they give us a chance to have that annual community get together as we bask in the love I have for everybody, and laugh at the yearly Mala joke.

Well the preparations are under way! Trophies are being made, my suit is being dry cleaned, my shoes are being polished and the nomination list is being assembled as we speak, but this is where you come in! Whilst we have achieved an almost perfect nomination list; with myself and all my creations nominated for every award; we are in need of a small handful of privileged members to look over this impressive list of nominations and give their opinions on any changes that need to be made. Consider this your chance to charm your way into our admin hearts, just like I did all those award ceremonies ago. My, how time flies!

So, if you made it to the end of this, hopefully, incredible pre-awards speech, congratulations! Have an award on me! And please do sign up below for your chance to have a say on this years New Element Awards!

• Faas%s's Photo

I'm always down to help but I still have no clue what you want me to do for you guys. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

It quite clearly says in the middle of the massively amazing speech what is required. DON'T YOU READ FAAS?

:kiss:

• csw%s's Photo

I was just thinking about how we hadn't had the awards yet and here they are! Wonderful. 

• Lotte%s's Photo

is there a best newcomer award? that's the only way i could ever win something like that on here :p

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

I am willing to help out Louis. Shoot me a PM.

• Faas%s's Photo

I think Faastopia should be nominated because it is obviously the best park of 2013. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

I'll keep this topic open for the next few days and see who else responds besides Faas & Pac.

Faas & Pac, you'll recieve a PM by the end of the week along with anyone else. Thanks for offering to help, I can always count on you two.

• Faas%s's Photo

One <3 

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I'm interested

• csw%s's Photo

I guess if no one else volunteers I can help out. But only if you absolutely need another person. 

• Coupon%s's Photo
    louis i got you
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo

Looking forward to this!   Of course I will help too, if needed. 

• Jonny93%s's Photo

I can help too.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Well yes, even though Goliath and myself will have this effect, the awards are much more than a celebration of the greatest creations of the past year

You had me laughing at work with that one... which was tough to explain, but I guess it serves me right for being on NE at work.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    i consider myself "privileged", lew.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'd love to help but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to look over any parks at this time. I know I don't technically NEED to, but you know.. Really looking forward to this though. This is my favorite time of year at this site.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yay awards! I'd like to help but I'm pretty crunched for time these days. I've missed Billy the Lobster.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    when are the awards
  • Louis!%s's Photo

An announcement will be made in the next few days.