RCT Discussion / Coaster Classifieds

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Just had an idea for a fantasy design, would like a wooden layout. Have some weird requests for it, and wouldn't like to spoil the idea for everyone yet, but PM me if you're up for something that might be interesting.

• Louis!%s's Photo

again, im a possibility next week, just got a deadline on friday

• nin%s's Photo

Just dropping by to say that if anyone made a decent B&M stand-up or sitdown looper, I might try my hand at theming the thing. Haven't played in ages.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Richie's layout is cool.

• Richie%s's Photo

nin i have an inverted coaster design im working on if thats of any interest?

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

want to help on a dinosaur wing rider?

• Lotte%s's Photo

would anybody be interested in making a woodencoaster layout for me? preferably GCI but it doesn't need to be. i feel like making a design but everytime i try i get stuck on the layout

• Faas%s's Photo

I can help you. 

• Lotte%s's Photo

could you send it to me? that would be great

• Faas%s's Photo

Please place your order:

30n81tf.png2mh8thj.png2coj0o5.png

• FredD%s's Photo

2 speculozen. Seriously, I'm looking for a good woodie layout since I'm not good at making those.

• Faas%s's Photo

I don't get it. You want any of these? 

• FredD%s's Photo

Oh it are 3 different layouts... did not notice that, shame on me :(  The third is the best one.

• Richie%s's Photo

Anyone want the design?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: unfinsihed.jpg
  • Ling%s's Photo

That is pretty sexy.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

dang richie that's nice

also I am a big fan of 1 and 2 Faas, nice work!

• Liampie%s's Photo

I really like that Richie. Only the weird incline before the loop and the small bump after the last corkscrew are a little weird.

All your layouts are great, so many theming and interaction opportunities! Shame I don't have any room in my parks right now.

• Austin55%s's Photo

I've got some B&M sitdowns and Gravity Group style woodies up for anyone interested. 

• Scoop%s's Photo

can we see them. cause I'm interested

• nin%s's Photo

If I had more time I'd love to make that into something, Richie. Could you PM the file to me? I'd love to watch it in game.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading