News / New NE Staff Needed

• Louis!%s's Photo

Artists Required:

We're in need of a few logo artists to help our current ones out. You need to have knowledge of photoshop or other image programmes and be of a creative nature. Logo making can sometimes be laborious and time consuming so please only apply if you have the time. If you are interested and would like to be considered, then please reply to this topic.

RCTLL Panelists Required:

We're in need of a few RCTLL panelists to help our current ones out. You do not have to be skilled in the game to be a panelist*, however we do request people that have been around NE for a bit, though there is no harm in applying anyway. You must have RCTLL. If you are interested and would like to be considered, then please reply to this topic.

*A panelist votes based on their opinion of another's work, you don't have to be able to create spotlight quality RCT to appreciate spotlight quality RCT.

• Lotte%s's Photo

i'd like to apply, but considering my skills are in RCT2 CSO and NCSO i don't think i'm fit for this. i would recommend csw, he's been around for more than a year now and is really starting to get good at LL. pokecoasterempires is good at LL too, but has only been around for 6 months

• Milo%s's Photo

I'll toss my hat in for an LL panelist spot.

• Lotte%s's Photo

i never even knew you weren't a panelist milo, you being one is probably the best choice.

• Faas%s's Photo

Since when are you a panelist scout gdb? 
    I don't know how to photoshop and I don't have LL so I can't be of any help. 

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I could make logos, but they'd be maybe 10% of the quality of anyone else's. Its a niche skill that I've wanted to work on for a while now though.

Sorry if that's not helpful at all.

Editing to add:
    The only people I know of that have LL and are not already panelists are csw, Ling, and Poke.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

I`d like to enter for logo artits , because i have skills in photoshop . I had and have a Youtube channel for GFX btw, Photoshop and Cinema4d ( Animation Programm ) . 

Channels : https://www.youtube.com/user/DairArts

https://www.youtube....ser/VexoEffects

PS : Maybe some of you say now "This is not you" , but if some of you want i can uplaod a video or do something . only to say ^^

So year , Would be great :D :D                                                               

• ida%s's Photo

I'm not the best at making logo's, i can do some with some work but it's generally not my thing though.

I've got LL and a very unique opinion about parks though.

• Faas%s's Photo

Why not change the rules and introduce a specially selected judge of about five people for rating LL parks.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Why not change the rules and introduce a specially selected judge of about five people for rating LL parks.

the more people you have voting, the more normalized the vote is. the vote with only 5 people can vary +-10 percent

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

I'd be interested in being a panelist for LL.

• Faas%s's Photo

Yes but it's better than not getting an accolade because there aren't enough voters. 

• Lotte%s's Photo

and reducing the voters to 5 people is going to help that? 

what i think would be best is if LL parks go into accolade voting after 5 votes of atleast 55% instead of 10

• Faas%s's Photo

Why wouldn't it help gdb? They need LL panelists because there aren't enough. Why not reduce the required amount of votes instead of increase the amount of voters? 

• Liampie%s's Photo

Getting enough votes is not the problem. Getting enough panelist votes is the problem. And yes, what Faas says is a solution, but Shotguns is right. The minimum will remain 10.

• Faas%s's Photo

Yes I know. I'm talking about panelists of course. 

• Liampie%s's Photo

I wasn't talking to you, cookie.

• csw%s's Photo

I'll put my name in for consideration. Even though gdb has already volunteered me. 

Edit: this is for LL panelist. Not logo artist. 

• Lotte%s's Photo

sorry faas, i thought you said that only 5 people should be able to vote on parks.

• Faas%s's Photo

No I meant a panel of less people to decide on the accolade, if that makes sense. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading