News / New NE Staff Needed

• Lotte%s's Photo

wait now i'm confused, do you want a panel of 5 people, or only 5 people needing to vote on parks?

• Faas%s's Photo

Never mind. It's useless trying to explain. 

• nin%s's Photo

Was just about to message you today Louis. I'll be able to start logos again in just over a week. Will be in the process of moving and such until then.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Which LL parks need votes?

Been really busy and must not have seen them, but my LL disk is in and I can take a few minutes to look at things and vote.

• Louis!%s's Photo

It's not necessarily that current LL parks need votes, we'd just like some more LL panelists.

• Lotte%s's Photo

miasma and valken. though that's not why they're adding panelists like louis said

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

^ lol, Miasma really needs 2 more votes from the community. Maybe it's just be but I think a vote based on the overview is better than no vote at all (in public voting) if someone doesn't have Loopy Landscapes (though I absolutely understand the counter-argument). I'm worried that the lower response rates for LL parks will discourage people from building them which would be a real shame.

Feel free to disagree obviously.

• Louis!%s's Photo

With regards to public voting, we do not mind people voting based on the overview. At the end of the day, the overviews are there so that those without LL can still enjoy the creation, albeit from a static view.

• Poke%s's Photo

I would be happy being a panelist, of course I understand if i'm too new for it.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Thoughts and Eastfields Mall too. Link for the lazy

http://www.nedesigns.../2959/thoughts/

http://www.nedesigns...astfields-mall/

edit: What the fuck just happened?

• Lotte%s's Photo

congrats on another gold liam, it just got an accolade

• Louis!%s's Photo

Milo, csw & Poke, welcome aboard.

Pizza & manual, check your PMs regarding your Logo Artist applications.

Is there anyone else interested in being a Logo Artist?

• Lotte%s's Photo

congrats milo csw and pokecoaster on becoming accolade panelists!

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I can make a mad logo with MS paint, I tell you.

• Lotte%s's Photo

bet i can do better, look at landsknecht's logo, that shit is tight

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Ah bummer.  Well, I'd still be up to volunteer as a panelist should a position arise again.  Well done Milo, csw and PokeCoaster :)

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Congrats!

• Louis!%s's Photo

Sorry Choco, get an accolade under your belt and you'll be in with more of a chance.

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Gotcha ;)

• Lotte%s's Photo

looking at cryptic hills this shouldn't be too hard for you

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading