General Chat / What is your favorite game other then RCT2 or RCTLL?

• Roomie%s's Photo

A couple of the few games i own the soundtracks to actually. To this day I'd say this is the greatest piece of music in a game.
    https://www.youtube....h?v=njoebGRQtWw
    I've been lucky enough to see him do it live a couple of times too. Always reminds me of this course.

As far as the games go Tricky was by far the most fun in my opinion but 3 was probably a better overall game in terms of progression and replayability.

I just loved the Tricky tracks and how they were all so different. All of them were unique and i can remember each of them to this day. Where as i cant really split the tracks in 3 apart.

• G Force%s's Photo

The SSX3 intro video is probably one of my favorite for any game ever.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSWIJHOPXOY

Actually never played the original, really only got to play Tricky because one of my friends had it.  Wished games today would be like those, new games today are just lack the content and polish that those older games had.  At least in the sports genera that is.

• ida%s's Photo

To this day I'd say this is the greatest piece of music in a game.

Absolutely NOTHING will ever beat Rom Di Prisco's work for the early NFS games. Liquid Plasma is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life.

https://www.youtube....h?v=K9IN78WvJvE

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Absolutely NOTHING will ever beat Rom Di Prisco's work for the early NFS games. Liquid Plasma is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life.

NFS4 is still installed on my laptop, but havn't touched it for years!

• MorganFan%s's Photo

This game has the single best soundtrack of any game I've ever played.

• Poke%s's Photo

My favourite games:

Shadow of the Colossus. Perfect game. Atmosphere, plot, music, landscape, gameplay, tone, length. 10/10

Portal: Same as above. 10/10

Pokemon series. My favourite generations are 2 and 5.

Worms Armageddon. Funny, enjoyable, great customization. Childish but with a sense of maturity and  thoughtful strategy. Love it.

Tomb Raider 3. Haven't played any of the others but I loved this game. Really hard. It's unique because it doesn't assist you in any way. Unbelievable amount of content. Challenging but fun.

Age of Empires I. I've played Age of empires I, II and III and I is still my favourite. I really enjoy it and it's less overwhelming than the other two. All 3 are amazing but I just does it for me.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth. Milked the hell out of this game. So much content and so much synergys. Constantly re-playable and really unique, yet very graphic, tone.

• alex%s's Photo

i barely get time to play any games these days other than rct. Here were some of my favourites from back in the day:
    -Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2
    -Age of Empires II (also Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds)
    -Half Life 2
    -Donkey Kong Country 1,2 & 3 on SNES
    -Banjo Kazooie on N64
    -Ocarina of Time on N64

I only played the first two gens of Pokemon. I remember being at school (around age 9/10) when it first came out, along with the cards and it was huge. Literally everyone was playing it on their gameboys, no-one was too cool.

• Austin55%s's Photo

I don't find myself playing any other games. The only game I routinely play is a mobile game, Airline Tycoon. 

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Starcraft has the best game OST, from 3:56 to the end!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSbPlKQ_dc

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo

im playing Undertale rn its dope

• Cocoa%s's Photo

im currently playing ocarina of time again on project64

spent hours figuring out how to get the high-res texture pack to work, I don't PC game so the jargon is confusing and I had to fiddle with the settings a ton for it to work :p

but its worth it

• FredD%s's Photo

After, or even more, than RCT2 it's all about Football Manager over here!

• Lotte%s's Photo

Once again, destiny. I've just had 3 games in a row where I got 38+ kills with a 3.5+ KD

for reference, there's usually only 60-80 kills on the winning team, with teams of 6

• Louis!%s's Photo

After, or even more, than RCT2 it's all about Football Manager over here!

You play as Gent?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

arena shooters and particularly TF2. i'm starting to get into the competitive scene for it, and it's a lot better than the competitive moba or rts communities.

• Maverix%s's Photo

Really been spending a lot of time playing No Limits 2 right now.  The engineer in me has been having a field day especially since I am nearing graduation and potentially doing this for a living.

Also have been playing around with The Stanley Parable, GTA V, and while it's a mobile game Clash of Clans.

• FredD%s's Photo

You play as Gent?

I always start with my home team, Gent. Also Barcelona and other Spanish clubs are teams I play with a lot, but usually the game with Gent last the longest as I have to most fun with it.

Premier League is my weakness in FM, somehow I don't get the good results over there that I do get in any other competition :p 

• macncheezburger%s's Photo

Skyrim lol. Typical tho. 

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    Work eats up a lot of my time at the moment, but throughout life so far it's a 3 way tie for me:
    -Final Fantasy VII
    -Final Fantasy VIII
    -Pokemon Sapphire

All original versions, none of this remake business haha.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

playing a lot of World of Warships.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading