General Chat / What is your favorite game other then RCT2 or RCTLL?

• Lotte%s's Photo

I'm by far the most skilled at fps games on console

the minimal aim-assistance in the game only enhances that effect. Running mercy would be a lot more difficult if every subclass with a hitscan weapon would be able to use the oppertunities that a keyboard and mouse offers

please read my actual comment

• G Force%s's Photo
    Nothing that you said makes any sense.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    Seriously, why have this discussion? It goes for each person. The only games I play on PC are RCTLL and RCT2, because I can't play for shit on PC. On the other hand, I'm really good at FPS using a controller. Am I saying that console players are better than PC players? No. But a higher skill ceiling doesn't always mean better gameplay.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

Xbox One
    -Rainbow Six Siege

Gamertag. Now.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

1. The fact that I'm used to playing with a controller instead of a keyboard and mouse will mean I don't have to spent a month fucking around with the basic controlls, personal preference

2. low-aim assist implemented on consoles means that more experienced users like myself will have more of an edge over those in need of aim assistance, once again more of a situational point than anything else, for fucks sake I even say that a keyboard and mouse is superior, why else would people spend hundreds of dollars on XIM4 lol

nobody's making this argument but you, so please don't start it. Why can't I point out my personal preferences? keep it civil.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    It took me 2 days on a pc to be better than I was with a controller, and I had hundreds of hours on console shooters before that.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    @ g force, gdb's point is that his skill level relative to other players is higher in console than it would be on PC.
  • G Force%s's Photo
    1. Thats a massive over exaggeration, setting up controls on Mouse and Keys probably takes no longer than it would on console.

2. The fact there is zero aim assist means that aim skill is more important than ever.

To me the only benifit of consoles over PC is the social aspect built into consoles. Probably depends a lot on who you play with, and things like that.

If you want the most complete and competitive experience PC is definitely the best option. For a more casual social experience, consoles are probably the best option.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

If you want the most complete and competitive experience PC is definitely the best option. For a more casual social experience, consoles are probably the best option.

Done. End discussion.

• Lotte%s's Photo

Sounds about right, I just enjoy the comfort of having everything in one place. Also not having to switch around when I need to use the internet (gotta track those stats though). I'm loving this game so much, sorry NE ;)

2.7 KDA as Mercy so far, going pretty well lol

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I never really understood the need for gamers to argue about how other gamers should play their games.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

I never really understood the need for gamers to argue about how other gamers should play their games.

• Scoop%s's Photo

I

Sounds about right, I just enjoy the comfort of having everything in one place. Also not having to switch around when I need to use the internet (gotta track those stats though). I'm loving this game so much, sorry NE ;)

2.7 KDA as Mercy so far, going pretty well lol

I'm hoping to purchase the game in the next week or so.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

On which platform? join me on PS4 and we can rule the world with infinite health and 30% damage boosts (you better not let me die, this KDA is moving towards 4.0!)

• Scoop%s's Photo

sorry man it's gonna be on pc.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

gdb is such a casual that he thinks kda is the metric for telling how good you are, when thats actually dpm.

pariah#11195, im making an ow thread

• Lotte%s's Photo

dpm is incredibly useless if you're not finishing off your targets (allowing them to get healed instead of spending half a minute walking back to the fight). besides different characters have different roles, many of them not even being close to dealing damage (or a lot of it for the matter of fact), sorry shogo you're just a scrub :p

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Currently is Warthunder

• G Force%s's Photo

Currently is Warthunder

How do you even play that game anymore.  Such a shame where it is now compared to 2-3 years ago.  Ever since they added Tanks its just gone downhill.... 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading